What's new

BLA claims attack on Jinnah residency in Ziarat

Gryphon

Reaction score
563531-Zyarat-1371259248-922-640x480.JPG

Following the attack, the structure was destroyed.

QUETTA: The Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed the attack on the Jinnah residency in Ziarat, Express News reported on Saturday.

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar revealed that the residency had been attacked by five militants, who had removed the Pakistan flag and raised the BLA flag in its place.

A rocket attack had killed a policeman on Saturday and gutted an historic summer retreat used by Pakistan’s founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah in the resource-rich province of Balochistan, only days after a new government vowed to end a guerrilla war there.

Three rocket propelled grenades slammed into the heritage Quaid Azam Residency in the hill town of Ziarat in the early hours of the morning, district commissioner Nadeem Tahir said. A policeman died and the ensuing blaze tore through the two-story wooden building, damaging several other houses nearby.

“It seems that rockets have been fired from nearby mountains,’ a police official said.

The vast province bordering Iran and Afghanistan contains largely unexplored copper and gold deposits but has suffered a long-running armed independence movement, and what rights groups call a campaign of forced disappearances.

Balochistan supplies much of the natural gas feeding Pakistan’s lifeline textile industry in eastern Punjab province, and is home to a deepwater port at Gwadar.

Saturday’s attack was the first since a new chief minister of the province took office last week.
He has urged security forces, who deny wrongdoing, to end rights abuses and support his hopes of kindling talks with the insurgents, who are seeking an independent homeland.

On the day chief minister Abdul Malik took oath, five bullet-riddled bodies were found in the province.

The discoveries were seen by many as a message that forces were intent on continuing what human rights groups have dubbed a systematic campaign of “kill-and-dump”.

Jinnah stayed in the Quaid Azam Residency as he tried to recover from a lung disease in 1948, a year after his successful campaign to separate Pakistan from India. He died in Karachi soon after. The building is a national heritage site.

BLA claims attack on Jinnah residency in Ziarat – The Express Tribune

I like to thank UAE for providing shelter to BLA leader ship and also like to Thank for hiring Pasha ex ISI general.:sleep:

Army commences operations against BLA/BRA; the media and political parties cry.
Army comes under pressure and halts the operations; the media and political parties cry.

This was a taste of their own medicine. Allow army to go deep into Balochistan and take out every single terrorist. But heck they still cry about the Bugti killing. Lanat, lakh lanat.

Yet the media don't call them by their rented names & they continue to say "Na Malum afrad" & "Dahshadgard".

I have written this on the other section & I will write the same here.

By attacking our Quaids Ziarat Residency means a full fledged war has been declared by these rented BLA, BLF, BSO & etc. against Pakistan & of course they have got new orders from their foreign masters US, India & Allies. I think things are going to get worse in Pakistan & this corrupt, incompetent & spineless Democrazy & CJ will play a major part in this. (PPP already did by opening up Balochistan to the world).

Pakistan is getting continued to get surrounded by problems Democrazy, rented terrorism & IMF loans are killing Pakistan. If people are still thinking that Democrazy is the best solution for all the problems of Pakistan then they are still & forcefully living in the limbo.

Bastards, I hope army slaughters every damn one of them.

Yes that's the way it should be, there can be no negotiations with these rented terrorists who are taking their orders from US, India & allies, the only thing these terrorists really deserve is death nothing less than that.

The Democrazy & corrupt CJ will stop Military operations in Balochistan province because they are working for their foreign bosses as well.

kis kis cheez ko hum rokain sab milay huay hain Democrazy, media, Judges, CJ & etc. the worse thing is the people love these corrupt, spineless & incompetent people who make their way though because of these spineless people.

Everything was checked, monitored & closely observed by Pak Military & Intel Agencies in Gen. Musharraf's time & these rented could not even move from place to another, Pak Military really kicked rented terrorists a**es well in Gen. Musharraf & to be honest this is the way how it should but the corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians don't want to understand this & they cool the people of Pakistan.

Reporter: Mr. Jinnah, why did you leave Britain and came here just to struggle?

* Jinnah took his cigar out and smoked it for 5 minutes and replied:

When I die, I want to meet Almighty. I want Almighty to come across to me, pat my back and say, "Well done Ali, you impressed me by creating a Muslim Pakistan."

Look what you did my house in Ziarat, Balochistan, burnt it down.

Homes can always be rebuilt and recreated , what is important is we remember the ideals of the Leader , and proper response should be an operation against BLA as an Armed group

BLA needs to be DE-ARMED 100%

Their leadership has to get defanged

Quaid-Resiedncy-at-Ziarat.jpg

death to democracy this bastard system has ruined us ... :hang2: stoned to death to the political leaders, due to them we r in this condition

Back
Top Bottom