What's new

BJP mulls Narendra Modi's rally in Muzaffarnagar

[Bregs]

Reaction score
Country
India
Hindustan Times Lucknow, September 10, 2013
First Published: 11:16 IST(10/9/2013)

Despite four of its legislators, including its party leader in UP assembly Hukum Singh, being booked for allegedly fanning communal violence in Muzaffarnagar, the Bharatiya Janata Party strategists aren’t really feeling down.

In fact, the saffron think tank is planning to get its current poster boy Narendra Modi to address a rally in riot hit Muzaffarnagar district, where BJP fared badly in the 2012 polls.

BJP legislator from Sardhana constituency of Meerut Sangeet Som -- on the run for allegedly circulating a fake video that the UP police claim fuelled Muzaffarnagar’s communal flare-up -- told HT on phone that he, after securing bail, would sit down with party leaders to discuss probabilities of a Modi rally there.

Also, its youngest general secretary Varun Gandhi along with party patriarch LK Advani is set to address a Swabhiman rally in Agra on September 15.

Modi’s key aide Amit Shah, who was in Meerut recently, has already exhorted the party cadres to take on the state government and assured them that the BJP would extend legal cover to Hindutva forces against state government’s clampdown. Hukum Singh also appears to be in a combative mood.

“It’s nothing unusual for this government to go after us because we are in the BJP. But I dare this government to prove its charge against me. I am not going anywhere. Let this government arrest me,” he told HT.

Hukum Singh -- a seven-time MLA from Kairana constituency in Shamli district that was created in 2011 by the BSP government – is expected to contest the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls from one of the three Lok Sabha constituencies in or around Muzaffarnagar.

Source: BJP mulls Modi rally in Muzaffarnagar - Hindustan Times

[Bregs];4751904 said:
Hindustan Times Lucknow, September 10, 2013
First Published: 11:16 IST(10/9/2013)

Despite four of its legislators, including its party leader in UP assembly Hukum Singh, being booked for allegedly fanning communal violence in Muzaffarnagar, the Bharatiya Janata Party strategists aren’t really feeling down.

In fact, the saffron think tank is planning to get its current poster boy Narendra Modi to address a rally in riot hit Muzaffarnagar district, where BJP fared badly in the 2012 polls.

BJP legislator from Sardhana constituency of Meerut Sangeet Som -- on the run for allegedly circulating a fake video that the UP police claim fuelled Muzaffarnagar’s communal flare-up -- told HT on phone that he, after securing bail, would sit down with party leaders to discuss probabilities of a Modi rally there.

Also, its youngest general secretary Varun Gandhi along with party patriarch LK Advani is set to address a Swabhiman rally in Agra on September 15.

Modi’s key aide Amit Shah, who was in Meerut recently, has already exhorted the party cadres to take on the state government and assured them that the BJP would extend legal cover to Hindutva forces against state government’s clampdown. Hukum Singh also appears to be in a combative mood.

“It’s nothing unusual for this government to go after us because we are in the BJP. But I dare this government to prove its charge against me. I am not going anywhere. Let this government arrest me,” he told HT.

Hukum Singh -- a seven-time MLA from Kairana constituency in Shamli district that was created in 2011 by the BSP government – is expected to contest the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls from one of the three Lok Sabha constituencies in or around Muzaffarnagar.

Source: BJP mulls Modi rally in Muzaffarnagar - Hindustan Times

FIR has been filed against BJP MLAs for violating prohibitory orders by attending the Mhapanchayat, not inciting violence. The police really has no case as the DM / SSP themselves attended the panchayat, thereby legitimizing it. Communal polarization caused by idiotic mishandling by SP will pay rich dividends to BJP in Western UP. The Jaat belt will slowly but surely drift towards it.

why are they behind almost every riots in India?

they should change their name to

Riots creating party aka RCP

:what: you mean HT, TOI, NDTV, Indiatoday, etc etc all are paid by Congress??

hmmm when BJP will come what will these media houses do then?

BJP has habit of blaming others for there own misdeeds its nothing new for them, if they came to power then they will blame opposition for it

:what: you mean HT, TOI, NDTV, Indiatoday, etc etc all are paid by Congress??

hmmm when BJP will come what will these media houses do then?

NDTV's 15% shares are owned by Congress MP naveen Jindal's father-in-law so they favouring congress is not a surprise ....second TOI they are anti BJP recently may be to get "Bharat Nirman"add's theirrecent story "Rambo act on uttarakhand flood " was perfect example ,i dont have any doubt towards India today group

may be ,at the end of the day they have to protect their business interests

internet popularity it is one thing while vote bank another.

Musharraf and AQ Khan were more popular than zardari and Musharraf ;) on internet

not just INTERNET ,he got massive support in real world also just check pics and video's of Modi's recent rallies

why are they behind almost every riots in India?

they should change their name to

Riots creating party aka RCP

It's your skull cap wearing more muslim than muslims themselves party's CM who is rulling UP.

And did BJP told muslims to kill two boys ?? Or did BJP distributed arms among muslims ???

It's your skull cap wearing more muslim than muslims themselves party's CM who is rulling UP.

And did BJP told muslims to kill two boys ?? Or did BJP distributed arms among muslims ???

was the video real ??? or fake

was the video real ??? or fake

Actually, it doesn't make difference, two boys safeguarding honour of their sister were victims of mobocracy of muslims.Video also depicted two boys being victim of muslim's mobocracy.

India is still not Pakistan, where hindu girls are converted after raping them.Reply will be given and it will be 10 fold in magnitude.

Back
Top Bottom