What's new

Biker's Lounge

I believe yamaha can totally change the outlook of our Market and we can get rid of those ugly 40 year old bikes for good when Yamaha introduces models like the one in India (Yamaha Saluto).
because the only reason why those 70cc bikes have the huge market share is cuz of their mileage which touches 70 Kms per litre.
however Saluto is a good looking bike that is also 125 cc and provides 78 Km Milegae,

Yamaha really can get to good market share if they play this right,
we'd love such bikes here and it would also be a great transition for people who previously owned 70cc junk
Yamaha.JPG

Attachments

• Yamaha.JPG
    Yamaha.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 43
Let's not forget one important factor about the local Pakistani market that plays into the designs that are made available here. Women mostly ride side-saddle. When a majority begins to ride conventionally, only then can later designs work better.

This car Flopped Every where China USA you name it...
Hi Omar , what u think about Royal Enfield bikes ?
They should really be launched in pakistan .... Pak will forget about nasr n shaheens if u ride it ! Its a bike which is difficult to describe !
In indian punjab , its customary to ve a bullet in house , a sign of power n masculinity !

Hi Omar , what u think about Royal Enfield bikes ?
They should really be launched in pakistan .... Pak will forget about nasr n shaheens if u ride it ! Its a bike which is difficult to describe !
In indian punjab , its customary to ve a bullet in house , a sign of power n masculinity !

To be Honest i'm very fond of Indian Bikes... and really want Indian Companies to launch their bikes in Pakistan but you our Governments are enemies of one another :D :D so not seeing that happening any time soon :D :D

I tell one thing NO INDIAN BIKE HAS THE PAN-ASH like a YAMAHA rest is your choice
To be Honest i'm very fond of Indian Bikes... and really want Indian Companies to launch their bikes in Pakistan but you our Governments are enemies of one another :D :D so not seeing that happening any time soon :D :D

exactly, it will benefit both countries....Bharat as a seller n pak as a buyer n save lots of money n also stimulate local manufacturers to improve their models , it ll be win win situation......
i had a royal enfield while i was in college..had to revolt against my dad to get it, :D...but it was the nicest ride ever....now my younger brorides it.....such things r priceless,,,,,,,,,,,,,.that thump from engine should be experienced....

ve a look :
royal-enfield-thunderbird-500-front-three-quarter-8026.jpg
RE_Classic_Desert_Storm_Review.jpg

Man I must say please allow Indian Motorbikes to be sold in Pakistan. Trust me you guys will not be disappointed at all

Royal Enfield - 500CC

Royal-Enfield-Despatch-Squadron-Blue-Pic.jpg

Bajaj Pulasar RS200

Bajaj-Pulsar-RS200-Image-2.jpg

TVS 200 CC

04-1433404743-tvs-draken-02.jpg

Hero HX 250R

Hero-MotoCorp-HX250R-01.jpg
i love bullet !

O Bhai there are 9 Companies in India That are Producing Bikes of wide range and quality ones to... they are exporting these bikes too.... Yes i know Yamaha but Indian bikes are too comparable with Yamaha

exactly, it will benefit both countries....Bharat as a seller n pak as a buyer n save lots of money n also stimulate local manufacturers to improve their models , it ll be win win situation......
i had a royal enfield while i was in college..had to revolt against my dad to get it, :D...but it was the nicest ride ever....now my younger brorides it.....such things r priceless,,,,,,,,,,,,,.that thump from engine should be experienced....

ve a look :

i love bullet !
I REALLY don't get all the hype for the Royal Enfeild Bullet, I see people going crazy for it online from all over the world and know it has something like a 2 year waiting list? Why? It looks so outdated, boring and clunky, the only RE product I would consider riding/owning would be the Himalyan:

himalayan11.jpg

royal-enfield-himalayan-827_827x510_71454404898.jpg

Royal-Enfield-Himalayan-Adventure-Motorcycle-8.jpg

royal-enfield-himalayan-spied-on-production-line-m1-720x540_720x540.jpg

I REALLY don't get all the hype for the Royal Enfeild Bullet, I see people going crazy for it online from all over the world and know it has something like a 2 year waiting list? Why? It looks so outdated, boring and clunky, the only RE product I would consider riding/owning would be the Himalyan:

himalayan11.jpg

royal-enfield-himalayan-827_827x510_71454404898.jpg

Royal-Enfield-Himalayan-Adventure-Motorcycle-8.jpg

royal-enfield-himalayan-spied-on-production-line-m1-720x540_720x540.jpg

:raise::raise: M crazy for this bike :D :D

Back
Top Bottom