What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

reported for bigotry against Urdu speaking Pakistanis

What ever you say boss, if truth is bigotry then be it, Urdu Speakers, these people don't even have a language of their own they take pride in the language of the lashkar.

Well if she is from Rajasthan then no she is not Pakistani, I am sorry but Pakistani is only a Sindhi, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Pukhtoon or a Baluch, people who are native to this land.

I wouldn't like to see them in Punjab or Sindh either, as it's part of Pakistan, our land, land if natives not Muslims from jungles of the world.

Lol mate pakistani is a nationality someone from Somalia can come to Pakistan and become citizen, they are officially pakistani

What ever you say boss, if truth is bigotry then be it, Urdu Speakers, these people don't even have a language of their own they take pride in the language of the lashkar.

you had very obnoxious language. You called them cursed. You said that if a Pakhtun leaves KPK, and settles in, lets say Punjab, like my Ghilzai ancestors, then they are cursed. You called all the pakhtun descended people among indian muslims as cursed.

Do you think cursing is the habit of men?

I know for a fact people of KPK and FATA and especially Afghanistan are not like you. They are the genuine article [ they are real honourable Pashtuns and people of wisdom! ]

The whole reason Pakistan was created was for the Muslims of pre partitioned India, was it not?

It was created for the Muslims of Punjab, Kashmir, Sindh, NWFP, Baluchistan, Bengal and Assam

Qaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was against Muslim migration from India to Pakistan, except for those who really wanted to and they are fully Pakistani now that they live in Pakistan

The whole reason Pakistan was created was for the Muslims of pre partitioned India, was it not?

For some not for us and Baluch, we are not Indian, nor do we want tom dick and Harry here because he is a Muslim.

Even if Muslims wanted to stay with India we wouldn't because we are not Indians, we would have gone our own way.

So you keep thinking Pakistan was created for Muslims of India or shall I say British India as India never existed without the British before it.

you had very obnoxious language. You called them cursed. You said that if a Pakhtun leaves KPK, and settles in, lets say Punjab, like my Ghilzai ancestors, then they are cursed. You called all the pakhtun descended people among indian muslims as cursed.

Do you think cursing is the habit of men?

I know for a fact people of KPK and FATA and especially Afghanistan are not like you. They are the genuine article [ they are real honourable Pashtuns and people of wisdom! ]

It was created for the Muslims of Punjab, Kashmir, Sindh, NWFP, Baluchistan, Bengal and Assam

Qaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was against Muslim migration from India to Pakistan, except for those who really wanted to and they are fully Pakistani now that they live in Pakistan

A person who doesn't speak pushto, has intermarried is no longer a pushtoon, a pushtoon is he whose mother and father a pushtoon, he or she speaks pushto and follows a push toon culture.

Many pushtoons is Punjab but they retained their heritage and language and are pushtoon but those who didn't are no longer pushtoon but a mix group.

You are entitled to your views, what you think of me I don't really care.

A genuine article ha ha ha no man is pure.

Last edited:
That is your personal views, like mine are too but I can say with confidence many people share same views as me.

They are not our people, they never will be our people, they are not native to this land, they are culturally different.

You are most welcome to your views and I respect that but I wouldn't like to see them in our land.

Wrrora your personal views about this are most saddening !

These are Our People who sacrificed much for Pakistan - They deserve to be back in their Country !

Had we considered them 'not our people' we shouldn't have expected them to fight for Pakistan in '47 & later in '71 !

In Pakistan we go ancestrally by father's name and blood line. If the father is Pakhtun, the children are Pakhtun by race.

If the father is Sayyid, the children are Sayyid,

At least 10% of the Urdu speaking Pakistanis in Karachi are Pakhtun by race

I tell you what you guys are Pukhtoons, we somehow one day found ourselves in Pukhtoon Lands by Chance.

We are Musalli and Churay and you guys are Pure Pukhtoon.

So much love for your own Pukhtoon brothers that IDP are Barred from Entering Sind and Punjab.

Wrrora your personal views about this are most saddening !

These are Our People who sacrificed much for Pakistan - They deserve to be back in their Country !

Had we considered them 'not our people' we shouldn't have expected them to fight for Pakistan in '47 & later in '71 !

You dont consider those your own people who are native to this land, where they run from danger and their own nations provinces have closed the doors for them and you really tell me that they care about those who are not native?.

Well they are your people, they are not my people, my people are those who are only native to these lands.

Once again I respect your views, I respect your love for them but same can't be expected from all hence that's why we are individuals.

Last edited:
You dont consider those your own people who are native to this land, where they run from danger and their own nations provinces have closed the doors for them and you really tell me that they care about those who are not native?.

I do consider them my own people !

So far as disallowing IDPs from NW to come to Punjab, Sindh & Baluchistan as their respective Governments are alleged to have done - Its a despicable act & no self-respecting Pakistani can support it !

I do consider them my own people !

So far as disallowing IDPs from NW to come to Punjab, Sindh & Baluchistan as their respective Governments are alleged to have done - Its a despicable act & no self-respecting Pakistani can support it !

Talk is cheap my friend, we all know one will say the other will denounce, we know the game very well.

We all know how genuine the love of our nation and it's people is for us.

Well if she is from Rajasthan then no she is not Pakistani, I am sorry but Pakistani is only a Sindhi, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Pukhtoon or a Baluch, people who are native to this land.

I wouldn't like to see them in Punjab or Sindh either, as it's part of Pakistan, our land, land if natives not Muslims from jungles of the world.

After 70 years we still not considered Pakistanis welldone bro slaute to your opinion
Hmari qurbanio ka bohat acha silla dia hai

Back
Top Bottom