What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

150,000 Biharis that were minors during 1971 were granted automatic citizenship, but yes both countries should do more to accomodate
Sorry you are mis-leading this forum. No such "automatic citizenship" was given. On the other hand pre-71 and 71, they were slaughtered like animals.

Sorry you are mis-leading this forum. No such "automatic citizenship" was given. On the other hand pre-71 and 71, they were slaughtered like animals.

If I'm wrong then I apologise, not trying to mislead. As I stated both Bangladesh and Pakistan government need to do more, blame is not only on Bangladesh like your making out, both countries are rejecting them.

If I'm wrong then I apologise, not trying to mislead. As I stated both Bangladesh and Pakistan government need to do more, blame is not only on Bangladesh like your making out, both countries are rejecting them.

No we are not saying, that the total blame lies with Bangladesh, successive govts of ours are to blame as well.

BUT you should definitely compare at how Afghanis and Bengalis respectfully live in Pakistan, and at how Biharis are forced to live in Bangladesh.

We abandoned our own people - Could we be anymore shameless ?

These people are not native to these lands, those who came in 47 were not native, Muslim brotherhood has nothing to do with it, they don't belong or fit here.

Our land for our people, people who are native to this land who look similar speak similar, dress similar, eat similar.

Would we like to see a anyone other then a punjabi, Sindhi, Baluch, pukhtoon or a Kashmiri in kpk, fata or Baluchistan?, Answer is NO

These people are not native to these lands, those who came in 47 were not native, Muslim brotherhood has nothing to do with it, they don't belong or fit here.

Our land for out people, people who are native to this land who look similar speak similar, dress similar, eat similar.

Would we like to see a anyone other then a punjabi, Sindhi, Baluch, pukhtoon or a Kashmiri in kpk, fata or Baluchistan?, Answer is NO

These people fought & died for Pakistan - They are as much Pakistanis as any other Pakistan....in fact they are more Pakistani than all of us because they gave sacrifices for Pakistan when the country was made & then when the country was being preserved !

They are OUR PEOPLE & nothing could be more shameful for us than to have thrown them to a terrible fate like we did in '71 !

wtf...biharis doing there in.Pakistan....
uff....bihar ki naak kata dii...
biharis are proud Indian....don't malign bihari..name....
@Ayush

Kyun bhai? We are proud Pakistanis aur Bihar jitna tumhara he utna hamara bhi hai
InshaALLAH ghazwa e hind mein bihar wapis lenge under the command of Admiral general Zaid Hamid :lol:

These people fought & died for Pakistan - They are as much Pakistanis as any other Pakistan....in fact they are more Pakistani than all of us because they gave sacrifices for Pakistan when the country was made & then when the country was being preserved !

They are OUR PEOPLE & nothing could be more shameful for us than to have thrown them to a terrible fate like we did in '71 !

That is your personal views, like mine are too but I can say with confidence many people share same views as me.

They are not our people, they never will be our people, they are not native to this land, they are culturally different.

You are most welcome to your views and I respect that but I wouldn't like to see them in our land.

Our land for our people, people who are native to this land who look similar speak similar, dress similar, eat similar.

So, you would rather see them in Punjab and Sindh? There are 40 million Muslims from india in Punjab, and 1 million in KPK. And they are easily assimilated. Half of them are Urdu speakers or speakers of non-Punjabi indian languages. my maternal grandmorther is Durrani from Rajasthan india [ they are the genuine article and never intermarried outside Pashtuns ]

She was shot at and her sister injured while they were trying to flee killings by extremist hindus from Kishangarh to Delhi

Are you saying she is not Pakistani?

So, you would rather see them in Punjab and Sindh? There are 40 million Muslims from india in Punjab, and 1 million in KPK. And they are easily assimilated. Half of them are Urdu speakers or speakers of non-Punjabi indian languages. my maternal grandmorther is Durrani from Rajasthan india [ they are the genuine article and never intermarried outside Pashtuns ]

She was shot at and her sister injured while they were trying to flee hindu killings from Kishangarh to Delhi

Are you saying she is not Pakistani?

Well if she is from Rajasthan then no she is not Pakistani, I am sorry but Pakistani is only a Sindhi, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Pukhtoon or a Baluch, people who are native to this land.

I wouldn't like to see them in Punjab or Sindh either, as it's part of Pakistan, our land, land if natives not Muslims from jungles of the world.

Kyun bhai? We are proud Pakistanis aur Bihar jitna tumhara he utna hamara bhi hai
InshaALLAH ghazwa e hind mein bihar wapis lenge under the command of Admiral general Zaid Hamid :lol:
another bihari bro of my mine :cheers:
Bhiojpuri bole la?? :D

Pakistan means Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh and balochisTAN... people native to these lands or people who had already settled in these lands 70 years ago are our people..rest our foreigners..and aren't welcome especially Afghan, Bengali and Behari illegal immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom