What's new

big worry for pakistan??Tejas fighter jets put on the Pak border for vigil

Aha that must me the old 1 pak owned thing = 100 indian thing formula you use

I would like to see 6 antic cold war scrap jets take out 500 indian migs

mig29smt (170+ in strength) can roll over bock 52 , it is comparable to Russia mig 35, one of the best 4th gen fighters in the market
Aircrafts operational history speaks volume.
MIG-29 total 6 confirmed air to air kills and 18 air to air loss. F-16s with 76 confirmed air to air kills and 1 air to air loss.

Hadsaati fidayeen secular manjan me kese fit karen haha

They make it a point to call them 'Martyred' and not killed in Kashmir or elsewhere...when Indian media reports say 4 Indian soldiers or BSF are killed, the comments makes a hue and cry like why TOI or NDTV media is not using the word Martyrs for them like Pakistan uses....

Not sure which paf jets r advanced than IAF?? Even our jaguars are getting AESA radars which are easily geneation ahead of chinese aesa radars

KLJ-7A is rumored to be based on Israeli tech which Chinese have upgraded and dont under estimate them they are putting good resources in R&D much higher then India.

They make it a point to call them 'Martyred' and not killed in Kashmir or elsewhere...when Indian media reports say 4 Indian soldiers or BSF are killed, the comments makes a hue and cry like why TOI or NDTV media is not using the word Martyrs for them like Pakistan uses....

Inke kashmir me shaheed or assam me killed hote hain

Ajeeb mulak hai

Please read it on the internet to understand what Blitzkrieg and Kamikaze are.

I know about it, Blitzkrieg is a sudden, huge surprising attack, and Kamikazi could be a better word for Hara Kiri(suicide) yes...thanks for reminding.

Last edited:
KLJ-7A is rumored to be based on Israeli tech which Chinese have upgraded and dont under estimate them they are putting good resources in R&D much higher then India.

so if chinese are basing thr tech on israeli tech then why do u think any chinese radar coming frome that lineage will be a match for any advanced radar India will get with TOT from our strategic partner Israel.

I no way doubt chinese in r&d but India has easy access to military tech than chinese. Any radar placed on Tejas either French or Israeli or in future Indian will be advanced more than any chinese aesa based on older israeli tech.

Harakiri is for the Samurai's and it follows a procedure. Like cutting open one's own belly with a samurai sword(Not sure if true).

Harakiri was also practiced by other Japanese people later on to restore honor for themselves or for their family...according to Google search.

Harakiri is for the Samurai's and it follows a procedure. Like cutting open one's own belly with a samurai sword(Not sure if true).

a funny quote about the Kamikaze pilots.

Quotefancy-2728218-3840x2160.jpg

Isn’t it?

teja? 200 miles combat radius

500 km

https://defenceupdate.in/why-lca-tejas-should-be-the-best-choice-of-iaf-in-warfare/amp/
Small payload
4000kg is nowhere small , in comparison a fueled junk fighter has can carry only 3.6 tons
Flawed design.
Guess its flying by magic then defying all odds lol

Still under development.

New variants are always being developed noob
There are 20 tejes jets operating as off now

well i guess Pakistani members Forget LCA Teajs is infact doing the Job it was made to do @ POINT DEFNCE+ internal vigil and maybe close air support to indian troops in case pakistani armoured columns attack :coffee:

now what does LCA MK1 & MK1A has for these jobs

1. the same LITENING 3 G3 POD & EL/M2032 MMR combo as on Israeli F16 SUFA with all of its air to air & air to groud weapons package in LCA MK1 Format

2. in LCAMK1A Format there are more than 50 improovemnts plus a La-Growler type GaN AESA based unified and minutrised EW+ECM+jammer suite and avionics suite and a GaA AESA based UUTAM AERA Radar or latest version of under testing GaN vesuion of EL 2052 AESA and a new Ge414 engine

3. both MK & MK1A have OBOGS & IFR tested and intigrated
and both have more than adequate comat radius required to do its job as airspace depth of pakistan does not requore it to have more than that (350-395 km combat radius with 3.5 T waaepons load in 3-5 Km flight altitude on internal fuel only which will increase with deduction in weapons load and increase in flight cieling.... combat radius of F16 with full lad in same flight cieling on internal fuel is also close to 400-450 km google it)
yes there wont me any MK2 LCA its straigh onto AMCA or whatever its new nomenclature is rest keep speculating

so if chinese are basing thr tech on israeli tech then why do u think any chinese radar coming frome that lineage will be a match for any advanced radar India will get with TOT from our strategic partner Israel.

I no way doubt chinese in r&d but India has easy access to military tech than chinese. Any radar placed on Tejas either French or Israeli or in future Indian will be advanced more than any chinese aesa based on older israeli tech.

Please see the number of patent Chinese are getting and where they are in electronics today specially in computing. If US feels China is the competitor then they know they are the one who can field compatible military capability.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom