What's new

Big Win- Indian Muslim Women(Supreme Court Declares triple talaq Practice 'Unconstitutional)

@padamchen

Kindly refer to point 3 below ....

Minority institutions have the following rights in terms of Article 30 (1) of the Constitution and Section 2(g) of the NCMEI Act.

1. To choose its governing body in whom the founders of the institution have faith and confidence to conduct and manage the affairs of the institution.
  2. To appoint teaching and non-teaching staff.
  3. To admit the students of its community. Non-minority students cannot be forced upon it. Neither the policy of reservation on admission can be enforced by the State nor any quota or percentage of admissions can be carved out to be appropriate by the State in a minority education institution. But if the institution is receiving any financial aid from the State then Sub-Article (2) of Article 29 of Constitution obligates the management to admit non-minority students to a reasonable extent.
  4. To receive a reasonable fee structure of it’s own.
  5. To take disciplinary action against any member of it’s erring staff.

Fair enough.

Give them reservations from Hindu quota.

100% reservation for all I care.

Leave 21% seats untouched. And closed to Hindus.

Cheers, Doc

You do know that Muslims in TN is coupled with OBC for reservations . Likewise each state has the liberty to do how they wish to deal with this and here too you know who will be given importance for reservations .......................... .....................................yes you guessed it right its not you parsi/Christians/Sikhs its the peacefuls all the way

Leave 21% seats untouched. And closed to Hindus.

*Ahem* what you are asking is a non-Hindu reservation. It won't fly. Why? The quota system in India is not based on religion or dare I say on per-caste basis. But on backward-ness. There are schedules of communities which are backward and they get their reservation. Even among those, there are no reservation on a per-caste basis. There is SC for scheduled castes, ST for scheduled Tribes and OBC for other backward castes/communities.

There had been demands and proposals to include Muslims in OBCs. It may happen in future if there is enough push. So can Christians etc. But a pure non-Hindu quota will not fly in India, because there is no 'Hindu' quota. BTW, many SC/STs follow Buddhism but they yet claim their quota which is completely legal. Upshot is, there is no 'Hindu quota' to begin with. Even if a Charmkaar say becomes muslims or his forefathers did so, he can still claim reservation in India.

@padamchen

Kindly refer to point 3 below ....

Minority institutions have the following rights in terms of Article 30 (1) of the Constitution and Section 2(g) of the NCMEI Act.

1. To choose its governing body in whom the founders of the institution have faith and confidence to conduct and manage the affairs of the institution.
  2. To appoint teaching and non-teaching staff.
  3. To admit the students of its community. Non-minority students cannot be forced upon it. Neither the policy of reservation on admission can be enforced by the State nor any quota or percentage of admissions can be carved out to be appropriate by the State in a minority education institution. But if the institution is receiving any financial aid from the State then Sub-Article (2) of Article 29 of Constitution obligates the management to admit non-minority students to a reasonable extent.
  4. To receive a reasonable fee structure of it’s own.
  5. To take disciplinary action against any member of it’s erring staff.

Kar di red herring waali baat?

I am talking about government colleges. Jiske liye hum sab tax dete hain.

Do you know how many colleges Parsis have started and trusts run in India.

Do you know how many seats students like me and now my son get reserved in them for us?

Cheers, Doc

What about the 71 years I gave my seats to a Hindu dalit?

What was my fault?

Cheers, Doc

P.S. We are having a conceptual discussion here. Based on our near-tribe population, we probably would not even get a single seat in the IIT JEE and AIIMT.

I wont have any answer if a Brahmin guy asked the same question dude

P.S. We are having a conceptual discussion here. Based on our near-tribe population, we probably would not even get a single seat in the IIT JEE and AIIMT.

Parsis are at least considered a minority, a small fringe minority, cared and respected...albeit without any quotas.

What is the fault of other bigger minority group, the Muslims. One Indian politician even has the audacity saying Msulims are not a minority group in India and doesn't deserves any quotas...

Dalits are about 240 million or near....has quotas. Muslims lesser with no quotas...a bigger part marginalized and living at the sustenance, sub human levels...but this is alright and acceptable in India...

*Ahem* what you are asking is a non-Hindu reservation. It won't fly. Why? The quota system in India is not based on religion or dare I say on per-caste basis. But on backward-ness. There are schedules of communities which are backward and they get their reservation. Even among those, there are no reservation on a per-caste basis. There is SC for scheduled castes, ST for scheduled Tribes and OBC for other backward castes/communities.

There had been demands and proposals to include Muslims in OBCs. It may happen in future if there is enough push. So can Christians etc. But a pure non-Hindu quota will not fly in India, because there is no 'Hindu' quota. BTW, many SC/STs follow Buddhism but they yet claim their quota which is completely legal. Upshot is, there is no 'Hindu quota' to begin with. Even if a Charmkaar say becomes muslims or his forefathers did so, he can still claim reservation in India.

I know that.

Same thing @noksss is saying.

Lekin clusterpuk kisne kiya yeh?

Cheers, Doc

Parsis are at least considered a minority, a small fringe minority, cared and respected...albeit without any quotas.

What is the fault of other bigger minority group, the Muslims. One Indian politician even has the audacity saying Msulims are not a minority group in India and doesn't deserves any quotas...

Dalits are about 240 million or near....has quotas. Muslims lesser with no quotas...a bigger part marginalized and living at the sustenance, sub human levels...but this is alright and acceptable in India...

Muslims get quotas. Just not as Muslims.

See above.

I believe they get the same amount as Hindu dalits do. As dalits.

Cheers, Doc

Lekin clusterpuk kisne kiya yeh?
The cluster phuk happened because of good intentions. Yes good intentions. Someone thought that marginalized people should be uplifted, then came reservation and then everyone and their grandmother wanted reservation. It could have been better if poverty or economic background were used as a basis. But then, we would have been more pragmatic of a nation, isn't it? We never were pragmatic, only idealistic.

Did not understand the rationale.

Why would I want to remarry my ex wife if she's not only gone and slept with someone else, but married him and then divorced him again.

Sounds a bit masochistic.

Cheers, Doc
That's why divorce is frowned upon. Many many couples in, the west divorce and get back to gather in later years. Human nature
Is not rational.

divorce is not immediately... it can be done only after marriage has been consummated.
That was my point when.I say people try to make cool of God

Legislation of Islamic law by noon Muslims are prohabited law of Islam already clearly mention in Quran has to follow Quran as a legislation not individual s if any country want to legislation on Islamic law in it's country it should bring Quran as a major source of law

What about the 71 years I gave my seats to a Hindu dalit?

What was my fault?

Cheers, Doc

I came through the same grind and often discussed with my father over relevance of Reservation in Education and government jobs. I once mentioned that maybe government can offer free education and other facilities to really downtrodden section of society rather than on those who belonged to richer strata.
He too gave me same reply, that real lines of discrimination are in our hearts and minds and present system of offering reservation benefits very hardly reaches to those who actually need them.
This has to change.
& i'm hopeful, this shall change.

The cluster phuk happened because of good intentions. Yes good intentions. Someone thought that marginalized people should be uplifted, then came reservation and then everyone and their grandmother wanted reservation. It could have been better if poverty or economic background were used as a basis. But then, we would have been more pragmatic of a nation, isn't it? We never were pragmatic, only idealistic.

Arre bhai, original clusterpuk kisne kiya caste apartheid ka over thousands of years. Jiske liye yeh kadam uthane pade?

Cheers, Doc

That's why divorce is frowned upon. Many many couples in, the west divorce and get back to gather in later years. Human nature
Is not rational.
No Shit! Someone I know got married and divorced about 5 times in past 7 years. Thats a lot of cake and flowers and lawyers. Their last marriage was a spectacular with three of their 'family lawyers' attending it.

Back
Top Bottom