What's new

Big Win- Indian Muslim Women(Supreme Court Declares triple talaq Practice 'Unconstitutional)

You evil Sanghi ... do you see any remnants of a temple there?
gyanvapi-mosque.jpg

Temple? Where is temple? :Whistles: :rofl:
Some folks are like freaken cats.... Drink milk with eyes closed. Like a Boss!

Or banning the Caste System in India in toto...nothing short of apartheid system prevalent in S.Africa. can it be done in India ???

Not unless apartheid is practised.

Which is already there in our Constitution.

I would like to know why I and my people as Parsis or Christians or Muslims or Sikhs or Buddhists have to pay for the Hindu caste system in the form of reservations in education.

Can someone provide an answer besides telling me to be grateful or providing a one way ticket to Iran?

Seedhi baat karte hain. Jab Bharatiya hi nahin rahe or Hindu Musalman Sikh Issai ki drishti se ek doosre ko dekh rahe hain.

Cheers, Doc

Or banning the Caste System in India in toto...nothing short of apartheid system prevalent in S.Africa. can it be done in India ???
it is banned already. It has been criminalized in the constitution

Garam loha should be all that matrimony between two consenting Hindu adults should be about.

Not their castes.

Cheers, Doc
I dont know. One of my acquaintance in Ireland married a Yezidi (I kid you not!) from Syria in 2014. Funny couple. Just a bit of conversation problem -- she can barely speak english, he only speaks english-- and the girl has a bit of insomnia, but then so does the boy now. Apparently. Whateve, They are still sticking together!
I guess Brahmins and Yadavs can stick in marriage together atleast. They can even understand each other's language. Or may be thats the problem :o:

I would like to know why I and my people as Parsis or Christians or Muslims or Sikhs or Buddhists have to pay for the Hindu caste system in the form of reservations in education.

Caste system is well entrenched in India and is intrinsic part of Hinduism...no escaping from it. Can't help it...

As for the reservations, affirmative actions by BR. Ambedkar has helped the SC/ST/OBC castes in India...at the cost of meritocracy( no merit system actually) in govt. jobs in education just about everywhere.

So What India did is, it tried to end one fault by creating another fault in the system, a kind of anomaly...which comes full circle.

Why did Patels pattidars protested against the caste system or in fact vouched for giving low caste quotas to Patel community....there is intrinsic fault in the caste system in India...and intrinsic fault in the quota system as well...the funny thing is India is trying to end one problem with the help of another problem...

Can someone provide an answer besides telling me to be grateful or providing a one way ticket to Iran?

Seedhi baat karte hain. Jab Bharatiya hi nahin rahe or Hindu Musalman Sikh Issai ki drishti se ek doosre ko dekh rahe hain.

Cheers, Doc

@Joe Shearer

@jbgt90

@ranjeet

@Robinhood Pandey

@jaunty

@scorpionx

@The_Showstopper

@salimpheku

@noksss

@Stephen Cohen

@Soumitra

@anant_s

@paritosh

@Tshering22

@SOUTHie

@baajey

@Juggernaut_is_here

@Trisonics

@Maler

@Abingdonboy

@Roybot

Apologies if I've forgotten someone.

Cheers, Doc

I will give you straight answer! In the words of her highness Behen Kumari Mayawati and her swargeey mentor Kanshi Ram. "Jiski Jitni Sankhya Bhari Uski Untni Bhagidari"

There is a reason why these folks call themselves "Bahujan". You know as in Bahujan Samajvadi Party.

I will give you straight answer! In the words of her highness Behen Kumari Mayawati and her swargeey mentor Kanshi Ram. "Jiski Jitni Sankhya Bhari Uski Untni Bhagidari"

There is a reason why these folks call themselves "Bahujan". You know as in Bahujan Samajvadi Party.

Fair enough.

Give them reservations from Hindu quota.

100% reservation for all I care.

Leave 21% seats untouched. And closed to Hindus.

Cheers, Doc

Promoting cast based society in the form of reservation, marriage etc is simply to divide poor people. We, the crème eating people of India, do not want poors to unite and demand together. Post independence era Cast system is used to sustain the social and economic imbalance and also to disallow protest to go beyond a certain point against shameful status of our wealth distribution mechanism.

Its also acted as Indianised antidote against Maoist and communist consolidation and keeping them at bay without much blood shed.

And last 70 years its actually working fine and serving its purpose:enjoy::angel:

Last edited:

You will be surprised to know if you take a poll in PDF on how many Indians here wanted to abolish the reservations not only in education but almost in every sphere of life i am sure you already know the result of the poll . Hope this answers your question

You will be surprised to know if you take a poll in PDF on how many Indians here wanted to abolish the reservations not only in education but almost in every sphere of life . I am sure you already know the result of the poll hope this answers your question

What about the 71 years I gave my seats to a Hindu dalit?

What was my fault?

Cheers, Doc

P.S. We are having a conceptual discussion here. Based on our near-tribe population, we probably would not even get a single seat in the IIT JEE and AIIMT.

Back
Top Bottom