What's new

Big Win- Indian Muslim Women(Supreme Court Declares triple talaq Practice 'Unconstitutional)

What is constitution. When you can not even recognize the beliefs of others and only consider Hinduism as constitution. This can only and only happen in INDIA.

What a puerile observation.

Most of the legal reforms have affected the Hindu community. Do your homework please, before venting emotional statements.

I think bigger question is Are we as Indian citizens ready to let go this centuries old archaic categorization on lines of caste?
Our constitution doesn't discriminate citizens based on race or caste or religion, but we as society accept these lines. Once society ceases to discriminate, don't think we would require any directive from courts.
exactly, our constitution doesn't discriminate, its us the people, society, who discriminate, thus our society needs to be progressive, fortunately our constitution in this case is already a progressive one.

Doctor, i request you to kindly go through our constitution. i quote from Part III Fundamental Rights
View attachment 420203
View attachment 420204

View attachment 420205

View attachment 420206
View attachment 420207

http://lawmin.nic.in/olwing/coi/coi-english/coi-indexenglish.htm

@Joe Shearer Sir, could you explain how freedom of religion and religious rights is a fundamental part of our constitution.

What's to explain? It's there in plain view, and the huge differences between the way that we treat our minorities compared to the way that at least three of our neighbours do is too much a matter of public knowledge and discussion to require repeating.

This is a welcome judgement. Now I hope that they come to a similarly combative judgement about the Babri Masjid, and kick the Hindutvavadis in their pichhore-wa's.

It's SC not Rajiv Gandhi government who will monkey balance triple talaq with Ram Mandir issue.
Let's hope it also declares the illegal structures in Kashi and Mathura as they are... Illegal. :angel:

I second that! Ban Caste based anything!
Mayawati hates you.
Wait. All parties hate you now. :D

Let's hope it also declares the illegal structures in Kashi and Mathura as they are... Illegal. :angel:

You evil Sanghi ... do you see any remnants of a temple there?
gyanvapi-mosque.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom