What's new

Big Win- Indian Muslim Women(Supreme Court Declares triple talaq Practice 'Unconstitutional)

my dear neighbour....this three talak issue even happens in pakistan due to ignorance.
talak 1......waiting period
talak two waiting period
talak 3 ........game over

now if the two wish to reconcile the wife has to marry someone else and if he has difference with her and ever divorces her they can marry again. its not simple. on the indo subcontinent they get a boy to marry the divorced woman and he immediately divorces her. they are trying to fool God but this isn't allowed
Isint this stupid. Why just the woman has to marry someone? why not the guy?

women are not personal property or a toy that someone else has to play with your toy before you can have it again.

Isint this stupid. Why just the woman has to marry someone? why not the guy?

women are not personal property or a toy that someone else has to play with your toy before you can have it again.
use your brain.............its impossible .... both will have moved on. that's why you must use your head before divorce.

use your brain.............its impossible .... both will have moved on. that's why you must use your head before divorce.

Did not understand the rationale.

Why would I want to remarry my ex wife if she's not only gone and slept with someone else, but married him and then divorced him again.

Sounds a bit masochistic.

Cheers, Doc

now if the two wish to reconcile the wife has to marry someone else and if he has difference with her and ever divorces her they can marry again. its not simple. on the indo subcontinent they get a boy to marry the divorced woman and he immediately divorces her. they are trying to fool God but this isn't allowed

divorce is not immediately... it can be done only after marriage has been consummated.

Yeah!
upload_2017-8-22_14-1-50.png

Full judgement can be read here
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Judgment_WP_C_No_118_of_2016_Triple_Talaq.pdf

I fondly recall a song on this momentous occasion

@Levina @Nilgiri @jbgt90 @nair @thesolar65

What is constitution. When you can not even recognize the beliefs of others and only consider Hinduism as constitution. This can only and only happen in INDIA.

This is nikka halala right?

The waiting periods, is there a prescribed duration?

Cheers, Doc

نبی کریم صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا

حلالہ کرنے والا اور جس کے لئے حلالہ کیا جائے، دونوں پر اللہ کی لعنت ہو۔

(مسند احمد۲/۳۲۳، بیہقی۷/۲۰۸، نسائی۶/۱۴۹، ترمذی۱۱۲۰،دارمی۲/۱۹۸، ابودائود۲۰۷۶٠٧٦)

The Prophet (SAWS) has cursed the one who does the halala and for whom the halala is done . So , its not the correct practice if you had read the link I have given you wouldn't have asked this question . I have mentioned halala in that post also .

There is no prescribed duration between the talaqs . But should be given ample time for thinking again.

And after talaq is commenced the woman should wait for three periods before remarrying

How would SC ban caste system? :what:
I think bigger question is Are we as Indian citizens ready to let go this centuries old archaic categorization on lines of caste?
Our constitution doesn't discriminate citizens based on race or caste or religion, but we as society accept these lines. Once society ceases to discriminate, don't think we would require any directive from courts.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom