What's new

Bhutan keen to export hydro-electricity to Bangladesh

You chaps are all dumb ducks,
I miss my troll days!

funcoil.jpg

We have connectivity through our own land...want electricity transit?? Transfer it through teleportation :lol:

ask your Bhutan brothers, you need to worry about them, if you do not please them , they will leave you :lol: It is more concern India-Bhutan relation than Bhutan-Bangladesh relation , ehehh :lol:

Unless BD gives us transit to NE, we are not giving them access to BD and Nepali power.

A country that does not give us transit to NE India expects us to give them transit.

Its U Indian begging for transit/corridor. Giving Indian such a privilege at the cost of BD's internal security, socio-economic stability can only be imagined by a dalal awami gov. Lucky for U, GOI have screwed BD bigtime. Corridor is NOT and NEVER will be equal to anything India deceptively offers except for may be large chunk of Indian territories like NE & WB. :pop:

Just like Bangladesh watches out for their interests we will watch out or ours.

Awami BD don't watch for BD interest. :frown:

ask your Bhutan brothers, you need to worry about them, if you do not please them , they will leave you :lol: It is more concern India-Bhutan relation than Bhutan-Bangladesh relation , ehehh :lol:

It doesnt matter whether Bhutan leaves India or not. Transmission lines have to pass through India. Sad reality for BD :lol:

Its U Indian begging for transit/corridor. Giving Indian such a privilege at the cost of BD's internal security, socio-economic stability can only be imagined by a dalal awami gov. Lucky for U, GOI have screwed BD bigtime. Corridor is NOT and NEVER will be equal to anything India deceptively offers except for may be large chunk of Indian territories. :pop:

Awami BD don't watch for BD interest. :frown:

all parties are same, only think themselves , we need a pro bangladeshi party. lets go make a party :D

It doesnt matter whether Bhutan leaves India or not. Transmission lines have to pass through India. Sad reality for BD :lol:

aaaahahah i can not stop laughing. ok lets check who is ultimate loser..
bangladesh will not get electricity ( which is not required now , it is just addtional)
for not giving permission , India-Bhutan relation hampered. you said ,if bhutan leaves then no problem for india. Bhutan will join China. So more china influence will increase in the region. now check who is ultimate loser ? :D

aaaahahah i can not stop laughing. ok lets check who is ultimate loser..
bangladesh will not get electricity ( which is not required now , it is just addtional)
for not giving permission , India-Bhutan relation hampered. you said ,if bhutan leaves then no problem for india. Bhutan will join China. So more china influence will increase in the region. now check who is ultimate loser ? :D

@Hammer-fist Its not like this. After your independence we didn't took any land from you and could have taken some land in Chicken corridor to wider that region.

Point is, India don't have problems with BD but the smuggling of arms into NE states and illegal migration which compromises our security and social stability of many parts of India.

India won't use military force against Bangladesh but rather use these things as leverage to ask them to take control of situation. After all our national interest comes first.

Recently, BD has been working with India on border and stopping arms smuggling and these are good CBM measures.

China deals with your country because of your strategic location and they don't share border with you. If China was in our place, they would have dealt with you in same fashion it's dealing with other SCS nations for territorial claims.

We never take you as inferior or anything. we respect your territorial integrity and we also want economic growth of Bangladesh so that reverse migration starts and also provide more customer base for Indian companies. Developed BD is in India's national interest and I can go on and on over it.

So try to see the situation from our POV. Also, how China would have dealt with you if it was in our place. We know what happened to Tibet and those islands case.

What a post by typical Indian.:woot: He even got thanked by Hammerfist who goes on giving BD posters tags like "anti-BD" R*zakar etc etc.:disagree: Hypocrisy don't have limits I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
KRAIT is really good guy, he really means good for bangladesh.

a

aaaahahah i can not stop laughing.

I can actually understand why :lol:

ok lets check who is ultimate loser..

ok lets check.

I am sure you are not a regular poster. Your country actually needs electricity.

for not giving permission , India-Bhutan relatiok hampered.

Actually this is the best part. India-Bhutan relations hampered because of BD :lol:

Why do you think that you are so important for bhutan??

you said ,if bhutan leaves then no problem for india. Bhutan will join China. So more china influence will increase in the region. now check who is ultimate loser ? :D

Even if Bhutan join China, it is not going to change any reality. BD will still be a looser as we will not allow even China to supply electricity to BD :lol:

PS: India-Bhutan relations getting hampered because of BD was the best part of this thread.

if we get water then we will give you transit .

First know the difference between the terms Transit & corridor. Then know the rights a independent country has over joint rivers before parroting the awami-Indian line of "transit"/corridor= Water . For BD it would be like selling 2 pairs of kidney for a 1 time meal.

I can actually understand why :lol:

ok lets check.

I am sure you are not a regular poster. Your country actually needs electricity.

Actually this is the best part. India-Bhutan relations hampered because of BD :lol:

Why do you think that you are so important for bhutan??

Even if Bhutan join China, it is not going to change any reality. BD will still be a looser as we will not allow even China to supply electricity to BD :lol:

PS: India-Bhutan relations getting hampered because of BD was the best part of this thread.

see still you do not get it ...
1. India-Bhutan relation is not getting hampered by BD. it is because India is not allowing Bhutan for export.
2. We need electricity but it is not emergency that we must import from Bhutan.
you are really epic a fail :rofl::rofl:

see still you do not get it ...

Will explain you again....

1. India-Bhutan relation is not getting hampered by BD. it is because India is not allowing Bhutan for export.

You need to read a lot about India-Bhutan relations. A conversation with the senior BD members will be a good start.

2. We need electricity but it is not emergency that we must import from Bhutan.

Similarly getting a NE transit is not our emergency infact it is an additional route.

you are really epic a fail :rofl::rofl:

Yeah a Bangladeshi boy again :lol:

First know the difference between the terms Transit & corridor. Then know the rights a independent country has over joint rivers before parroting the awami-Indian line of "transit"/corridor= Water . For BD it would be like selling 2 pairs of kidney for a 1 time meal.

not really , after we get water we will think about transit issue. it is prerequisite of transit. then we will talk about transit's terms and conditions.

not really , after we get water we will think about transit issue. it is prerequisite of transit. then we will talk about transit's terms and conditions.

And here you are loosing. We are keeping water and we are fine with our own connectivity. ;)

I think status quo should continue. :P

Chal kal phir milte hain..bye :P

Back
Top Bottom