What's new

BharatMilitary.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with people creating own Forums I see AV and AM geting a bit Shacky LOL:rofl::rofl:

Just Kidding:devil:

Your Forums are Huge and well established and Well Moderated no need to worry.:woot::woot:

awww we already have bharatraksha style forum here as well... visit Indian Section of Defence.PK you really dont need any more bolly website

Then by your analysis we require more of pakistani LoLLYWooD Sites:partay::partay:

The support has been great. I am thankful to everyone who has joined. We will make sure that BMF turns out to be a great success.

loll webby whoever made that web tried best to copy Pdf..just look at how they named and even arranged their categories haha

loll webby whoever made that web tried best to copy Pdf..just look at how they named and even arranged their categories haha

its because both are made from same source called wwww.vbulletin.com]

so all the forums made from here has similarities.

We should be discussing the huge volcano issue in europe and tones of earth quakes all over world in last few months ... not another lame thread ....

We like our Indians on the forms :bunny: no one is stealing away our indians

:pop: Damn can't believe I said that

its because both are made from same source called wwww.vbulletin.com]

so all the forums made from here has similarities.

no smart guy, the same software doesnt mean having the same headlines for the sections and arranging them in the same way..They copied the "pattern" and the the titles of the headlines we are using for the sections here :devil:

Software is the same for every forum, but you have to arrange the sections and name the sections by yourself thats what they copied..ask the admins there this question they will tell you :devil:

no smart guy, the same software doesnt mean having the same headlines for the sections and arranging them in the same way..They copied the "pattern" and the the titles of the headlines we are using for the sections here :devil:

Software is the same for every forum, but you have to arrange the sections and name the sections by yourself thats what they copied..ask the admins there this question they will tell you :devil:

ive checked again. there are similarities like in words which cannot be changed.
u got any alternate arranging formula? I think its nice but not as good as PDF though.:pakistan:

Wow, Karan.1970 and Desiman (Elite Member) became moderators in that site.... Hopefully, both of them would be banned....for competing against PDF.

"No Pakistan Defence" is considered offensive.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom