What's new

BGB on alert on Myanmar border

Today I was reading BBC news about declaration of emergency in Rakhine state which mentioned that Burmese government officially consider Rohingya as illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.

It's obvious that Myanmar can beat the living sh!t out of BD. They are a military state, spends a large fraction of GDP at defense and their army is battle harden unlike the mercenary force of BD who waste their time at sleeping in African wasteland at UN cost.

Dozens of tribals injured in settlers` attack in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh

Burmese troops are battle hardened whereas Liberation war era Bangladesh is old now. Surely Burma has the edge.

Today I was reading BBC news about declaration of emergency in Rakhine state which mentioned that Burmese government officially consider Rohingya as illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.

Burmese troops are battle hardened whereas Liberation war era Bangladesh is old now. Surely Burma has the edge.

Cool story bro.

Well, whatever they consider they have to identify Rohingyas as their citizen if they really want to keep Arakan as their part of the country.

We housed their Rakhaine community, then Chakma community also significant number of their Rohingya community in our country. Its better they start realizing the fact. BD has the power to annex Arakan. And you know what, nobody in the world will say anything about it.

In the last face off two burmese soldiers defected to Bangladesh as they lost their arm while patrolling. Bangladesh handed them over to Myanmar authority after few days. But after 6 mos their relative came to BD looking for their sons in Dhaka. Just think about it!! The relatives of their own soldiers trusted BD government more than their own government. I dont know whether they could locate their sons or not but BD government helped them, to where they should look for.

Do you think with this kind of morale a soldier will die for their country. I strongly doubt it.

Well, whatever they consider they have to identify Rohingyas as their citizen if they really want to keep Arakan as their part of the country.

We housed their Rakhaine community, then Chakma community also significant number of their Rohingya community in our country. Its better they start realizing the fact. BD has the power to annex Arakan. And you know what, nobody in the world will say anything about it.

In the last face off two burmese soldiers defected to Bangladesh as they lost their arm while patrolling. Bangladesh handed them over to Myanmar authority after few days. But after 6 mos their relative came to BD looking for their sons in Dhaka. Just think about it!! The relatives of their own soldiers trusted BD government more than their own government. I dont know whether they could locate their sons or not but BD government helped them, to where they should look for.

Do you think with this kind of morale a soldier will die for their country. I strongly doubt it.

Do you think India and China will sit quiet seeing their investments going waste on Sittwe Port of Rakhine state.

Wishing harm on others usually gets you nowhere no need to speak on emotions.

|I agree with the second half Myanmar has a superior airforce which will allow it in any advantage not to mention it spends more on it's military and gets missile technology from north korea.

If you attack others cherished sovereignty and integrity of nationhood, you will get replies like that.

Since you are part Egyptian Muslim and part German( EU leader), I have some excellent projects for you to get involved in. Lets concentrate on two parts of the world that directly concerns your kinsmen and you probably know more about:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180771-geopolitics-gcc-region.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180774-geopolitics-african-union.html

I would appreciate the sharing of your deep insights to develop these two threads. For this part of the world, you are welcome to comment, but please try to listen to local people first before jumping into conclusions.

The British rule of South Asia + Burma which ended up in the division of this area in 4 states is a complicated subject, so it is better to learn the intricacies involved before you participate in a discussion. More than Chittagong which Indians always want to promote as a landmass that is in play, what is really at play is the mostly Buddhist/Christian and Tibeto-Burman ethnic Indian NE states, which eventually may secede from India to join ASEAN+ union, with help from China, Japan, South Korea and USA. We will play no role in it, as India will threaten to nuke us and we do not want to loose our lives. Once ASEAN+ takes shape and Bangladesh successfully becomes a part of it, Chittagong's role is immaterial, as all Tibeto-Burman Buddist/Christian population in this space will get full rights and citizenship of a Buddhist dominated ASEAN+:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180755-geopolitics-asean-region.html

Do you think India and China will sit quiet seeing their investments going waste on Sittwe Port of Rakhine state.

hehehe... they will sit idle as they invested far more in Bangladesh... LOL

hehehe... they will sit idle as they invested far more in Bangladesh... LOL

Ever heard of strategic importance. You can just look for google images.

Our investment in Bangladesh are more vulnerable, soon Khaleda Zia will come back she will be back with huge list of unjust demands as she did during transit for Indo-Burma gas pipeline.

It's obvious that Myanmar can beat the living sh!t out of BD. They are a military state, spends a large fraction of GDP at defense and their army is battle harden unlike the mercenary force of BD who waste their time at sleeping in African wasteland at UN cost.

Dozens of tribals injured in settlers` attack in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh
I Chittagonger Medith Boro oeid; Collegiate school, CTG College and CTG UNIVV et Pora-Liga Koriere, Chakma hogolor loge Choliere; toure koite chai.. STFU... You, Lo Bongi.. Boj Rongi Chauvinist..

Personal experience in CTG went further like the following..

As my dad had housed Victims of Chakma on one hand at CTG, I cordially delt with Chakmas to get to the bottom of the problem on the other. One of my friends, named Vhantu Chakma had revealed the underlined cause of his type's support for Shanti terrorists as it was a tool to snatch as much goodies as possible from GOB. I rebutted his reasoning by pointing out that his type was getting jobs, business deal and representation in preferable manners but he stunned me by saying that his type would still continue supporting Shanties as that was a bargaining tool against Bengalis.

On a related note, relocating poor Bengalis to Hill Track was justifiable since Bangladesh was for all Bangladeshies and a tradeoff of Chakma's preferable treatment but Chakmas were trying only to take and in return killing 100 of poor Bengalis mercilessly. But the shameless liar like Lo Bongi... Boj Rongi started advocacy on their behalf? That horrible Malaun needs spanking day-night by Hanuman's tail, IMO.

Oh! it is still a Bharat-China Bhai Bhai! I thought it is already Bharat-China Bye Bye.

WTH Myanmar is tiny country they can't live in hell peace :hitwall:

Myanmar is not a tiny country by any means, its only slightly smaller than Pakistan and 4 times the size of Bangladesh. If am not wrong, they also have a pretty strong military.

Oh! it is still a Bharat-China Bhai Bhai! I thought it is already Bharat-China Bye Bye.
After Soviet's fall, Kiblah Moscow of Hanumans was shifted with a 180 degree turn to DC and sensing UNKIL'S demise now, humans were re-directing its trajectory toward Beijing (China to invest $ 100 billion in India;Beijing University to teach Gujarati - The Times of India). This is what the Benya hanuman at its best. One day, perhaps the world would also discover that 'Open Ended Queda-Boggy' got out of RAW-Yamka-Hanuman's brain to bankrupt U.S by fighting their wars and in the process annihilating Muslims.

Fear not Bangladeshis your guardian angel India is always looking over you. We will save your rear end from getting footed by Buddhist ninjas just as we saved your back in 71.

No need to be grateful , we can do that much for our brothers in half drowned corner of south Asia who never gets to hog the limelight.

After Soviet's fall, Kiblah Moscow of Hanumans was shifted with a 180 degree turn to DC and sensing UNKIL'S demise now, humans were re-directing its trajectory toward Beijing (China to invest $ 100 billion in India;Beijing University to teach Gujarati - The Times of India). This is what the Benya hanuman at its best. One day, perhaps the world would also discover that 'Open Ended Queda-Boggy' got out of RAW-Yamka-Hanuman's brain to bankrupt U.S by fighting their wars and in the process annihilating Muslims.

I know its pretty tough for you. Just got out of your cave, the world has changed. Nobody is ready to accept the bihari left overs of Bangladesh. You are getting end of the stick in Bangladesh, Pakistan have had enough of you.

Its pretty frustrating is it not? But don't be sad there must be a zoo for jihadi monkeys somewhere in the world. Good luck!

Lab0ng, once you were very good poster, you used Abir in your id then! Have you decided to become the greatest troll ever????

Back
Top Bottom