What's new

Best Sci-Fi movies?

Actually new sci fi movies are not yet available in HD via torrent so I though I should watch some old movies untill I find HD torrent :D :lol:
Ah! So you're a FREEdom fighter, what? :woot: I mean downloading free stuff! :p: Man, pay for what you wanna see if you want quality! Or wait for a year at least!

In addition the quality of most of the free downloads are crap! You need to download movies at 720p at least, to enjoy high definition movies, especially by connecting your computer to your Hi-Def > 42 inch TV with a home theater system. Your computer can be easily connected to your HD TV by either a Dvi or a HDMI connector from your video card. (The connector costs a few of hundred bucks only). You need to have your gazillion watt home theater system connected too. Then grab some popcorn, a couple of cans of beer and you're good to go!!
happy-047.gif

Now that's mind blowing especially when seeing HD movies like Gravity and Avatar on a 42 inch screen with full blooded spatial sound effects!! By the way, are you seeing them on your computer monitor? That sucks!

What is ET by the way

ET (Extra Terrestrial) was a blockbuster sci-fi movie from 1982, co-produced and directed by Steven Spielberg.

However, two of the best sci-fi movies I have seen so far:

Contact
Close Encounters of the Third kind.

Bloody awesome stuff! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom