What's new

Best Paratha Chai of Karachi

Looks yumm... However, I am also imagining the paratha with mutton masala or egg masala.

Paratha+chai... I have never tried it. I will do so as per availability.

What is the tea at 6:31 mins??

Looks yumm... However, I am also imagining the paratha with mutton masala or egg masala.

Paratha+chai... I have never tried it. I will do so as per availability.

What is the tea at 6:31 mins??
Lemon grass tea with lemon. Popular in Pakistan.

Great taste ...but recipe of heart attack...too much oil, fried thing will cost your life.

I try to avoid greasy food yet sometimes due to pressure by friends I end up eating Paratha+fried eggs with Chai.

There are thousand restaurants like this in Karachi alone.

Ghee that they use are usually of no good quality.

Great taste ...but recipe of heart attack...too much oil, fried thing will cost your life.

Fried thing with the wrong oil will do you harm.
But good oils (omega 3 fatty acids, olive oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil) won;t do any harm. And infact eating fat (good fat like grassfed butter and cheese) is the best thing you can be doing to your body.

Best Paratha Chai of Karachi .... Famous Quetta Alamgir Hotel ...

Why I never heard of it??

Piyala Hotel is more famous for Chain Paratha I think.

Last edited:
Chai Wala – hai, fancy a cup of disco chai?

With comfortable outdoor seating and truck art inspired theme along with menu items that include Disco Chai and Nutella Paratha, this new kid on the block has suddenly made chai cool. Located in street 5 in Bukhari commercial, this is the place to be.

Chai Shai

A Lollywood themed open air café, Chai Shai attracts many visitors especially in Ramadan who just want a relaxing cup of tea after iftar. Many celebrities have been seen hanging out here. Their pizza paratha is worth a mention. It is located in Khayaban-e-Bukhari in the Defence area.

Chai Master

This little place has given a new meaning to Chai Dhabas. A cozy open air café, it is an amazing place to have a delicious sehri with menu items that include disco chai, Nutella paratha, omelet, and even Mango Lassi.

Lollywood Café

It’s yet another Lollywood themed café. The cozy little place in Bukhari Commercial in Defence serves a wide variety of chai, parathas, and even BBQ items and fast food. Their disco paratha and Nutella chai are worth a mention.

All other places............hundreds of them

45925108_332802723970779_202231743472730112_o.jpg

46028810_332802817304103_1150099960201478144_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom