What's new

Best of 2010: Snapshots of Indian defense & aviation (Pics from MoD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganimi kawa

Reaction score
Country
India
These photos, released by the Directorate of Public Relations (DPR), Department of Defense (DoD), Ministry of Defense (MoD), today, give a glimpse of India's achievements in defense and aviation in the Year 2010. (Via Tarmak)

Best Of IAF

IMG+&

LCH-may10.jpg

IMG+%252810%2529.JPG

IAF_C-130J_Delivery_india.jpg

IMG+%252813%2529.JPG

IMG+%25281%2529.jpg

IMG+%25283%2529.JPG

IMG+%25287%2529.JPG

Shall be posting others soon!

Last edited:
Flying along side the IAF Jaguars. You can make out the IAF insignia on the tails of those Jaguars.

Yeah...that i can make out. What i meant was..regarding MMRCA,has the decision already been made? EF's flying along with jags that too in official MoD release?

ajtr...u can see only a blast. Behind the blast, i can see the pain, hard work and last but not the least...a thumping success :)

Yeah...that i can make out. What i meant was..regarding MMRCA,has the decision already been made? EF's flying along with jags that too in official MoD release?

Its just a picture of some exercises IAF undertook with RAF. I wouldnt read much into it at this point.

Its just a picture of some exercises IAF undertook with RAF. I wouldnt read much into it at this point.

Hmm...unofficially it's official. Lets wait for the official declaration of the winner :)

In a first for the Army :

brahmos23rdtest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom