What's new

Best combat simulator game ever (((( lock on))))

Best eva fly mission in a game!

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
bf3 flying mission was pretty good, but too short, and there was only 1 mission in the game.

Hell ya man best ever thanks. relay super detail graphics in this mission may favorite

bf3 flying mission was pretty good, but too short, and there was only 1 mission in the game.
santro is making a game on jf17 thunder is better be good I not accepting graphics like BF3 :yahoo:

wow santro is making a JF-17 game. all alone ????

I am assuming it would be an add on or a mod of a present game. or otherwise how can a single person make a modern game.

wow santro is making a JF-17 game. all alone ????

I am assuming it would be an add on or a mod of a present game. or otherwise how can a single person make a modern game.
brother don't know but santro in not working on lock on that's confirmed for sure let see what come out:whistle:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

soon uploading more games cool dog fights:enjoy:

air show in created in lock on

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

dog fight between F16 and mig 29

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

you guy are going to love this :chilli:

[video]Incredible Video Game Chair[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
more vids and pic coming of the one have used in dubai in emrates mall much biger then tis one cost my 25dr for one ride man

guyz this game is not availble on internet free..so i am trying to upload this game's full version on internet.
if anyone already got its download link please share here.
its demo version is only availble at their web.not full.
and its new version has also came
Lock On:Flamming Cliffs 2..

yes you can play it for free ever heard of ******** and craks :whistle:

Has anyone played battlefield 2? That has to be one of the most realistic air/ground combat game ever built. its still played by millions of people.

I havn't played the new BF3 yet...but i heard the flying experience isn't that great on it.

I've played BF2. Flew all jets. It is not very realistic if you ask me :P The J-10 of the PLA is overpowered and the F-35 of the USMC is a piece of $hit! :rofl:

Although, I think BF3 is a lot better and more realistic. Hope to play it at some point, but I am setting my sights on Diablo III :devil:

finaly ! hey bro .I am eager to play online this game with someone .but I could,nt find anyone.can I join you online in this game somehow ? in pakistan, I have found no jet sim enthusiast but passing through this forum ,after reading your post I thought ..............might be a chance ! so what do you say ? sorry .names ali from lahore.

I have this game,s full version but dont know how to upload it and where ?

Back
Top Bottom