What's new

Beretta 92FS vs Norinco CF-98 , Suggestions.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have , bought a Bretta 92FS [Italy] , indeed one of the best handguns ever made. But im also keen in getting another handgun for a friend maybe Chinese CF-98 provides the best bang for the buck.

[image]http://coolgunsite.com/comm_pistols/M9r.jpg[/image]

Can anyone who may have used both , compare and suggest which ones the right choice. Also whats the price range for the CF-98 in Pakistan.

Regards:

CF-98 will set you back anywhere from 30 to 40K depending on where you buy it from. It's a great pistol, very light weight and it just falls into your hand. I have a Taurus PT92 as well(licensed clone of Beretta 92). That's not a bad buy either will cost about 60K.

CF-98.

the only gun i have so far fired for the first time

I have Cf98 its so easy to maintain and requires a lesser force to shoot

I have a Taurus 917C. It is basically a PT 92 but slightly shorter in length. A good weapon to have.

I have , bought a Bretta 92FS [Italy] , indeed one of the best handguns ever made. But im also keen in getting another handgun for a friend maybe Chinese CF-98 provides the best bang for the buck.

[image]http://coolgunsite.com/comm_pistols/M9r.jpg[/image]

Can anyone who may have used both , compare and suggest which ones the right choice. Also whats the price range for the CF-98 in Pakistan.

Regards:

How much did you pay for the Baretta? I love the weapon. I fired close to a thousand plus rounds on the weapon when in training. I had only one misfire/jam during the course of two years of weekend firing practice on different weapons.

How much did you pay for the Baretta? I love the weapon. I fired close to a thousand plus rounds on the weapon when in training. I had only one misfire/jam during the course of two years of weekend firing practice on different weapons.

Aamir sahab, you also belong to intelligence/law enforcement community?

Its a gift as i just paid 30K only ;)

There should be no comparison between the two weapons.

If I am in a military firefight or CQB, I will trust my 92FS hands down! Great Weapon to have and I have one since 1992!

If I am tasked in a LEA op; I'd rather have Sig P226 or P228 than any Chinese weapon. Period!

@Taimikhan. How would you know if the CF-98 is original or a copy ? and what is the current rate of the Bretta 92fs for a brand new one.

@Taimikhan. How would you know if the CF-98 is original or a copy ? and what is the current rate of the Bretta 92fs for a brand new one.

Haven't heard yet of any fake CF-98, yeah you will find with different logos, but have't heard of a fake one. Meaning all come from China but with different logo things.

Brand new could be something close to 250K or may be more.

Back
Top Bottom