What's new

Bengal Shames India Again

So you want rapists to be raped as punishment .... :o:

I thought people already got raped when they got sent to prison.

To me there's just one reason "attitude of men"....

Yes, but you don't want the government, society itself to remain complacent, or collude with these attitudes.

Massive and Rapid Industrialization, Urbanization and development is the only way to get rid of such kind of nuisance. West Bengal needs to stop voting for Didis and Commies for their unstoppable screwing up of their state for last 40 years or they are going to become even worse than even UP and Bihar very soon.

you cant industrialize entire India, you cant urbanize entire India and even US has backward hill billy areas. We can only solve this problem by introducing harsh punishment for this kind of draconian acts strict implementation of those laws.

"When looking at reported rape cases per capita, Australia, Botswana and Lesotho rank highest. But tallying sheer totals, Europe and the Americas consistently top the charts."
i am talking about the mentality of men.....

i guess it will never change in india :(

So you want rapists to be raped as punishment .... :o:

Lol

Forget it.....this is a sensitive issue and I dont want to make juvenile jokes here.
Yes, but you don't want the government, society itself to remain complacent, or collude with these attitudes.
Then how do you explain the carte blanche men enjoy everywhere??

i am talking about the mentality of men.....

i guess it will never change in india :(
Be the change....

Last edited:
Lol

Then how do explain the carte blanche men enjoy everywhere??

Could it be that since Men on average are perceived to be physically stronger than Women, and for the vast majority of our Human history, physicality has been the one of the most important aspects of warfare, agriculture. So Men were ablee to keep power that way?

I am digging far too deep into reservoir of knowledge in this field

Could it be that since Men on average are perceived to be physically stronger than Women, and for the vast majority of our Human history, physicality has been the one of the most important aspects of warfare, agriculture. So Men were ablee to keep power that way?

I am digging far too deep into reservoir of knowledge in this field
Thats the most obvious reason....evolution has to be blamed.It should be viewed as a genetically advantageous behavioral adaptation....
Thats one reason I think that unless men change this would not stop.

:unsure:

But you probably don't want to go to an Indian Jail.

I never want to go to an Indian jail .

Lol

Forget it.....this is a sensitive issue and I dont want to make juvenile jokes here.

Sorry for the jokes .

As I advocated earlier , make capital punishment a norm for rape cases .

As I advocated earlier , make capital punishment a norm for rape cases .

Bhai, u think these ppl fear death ???

I don't think so. . . they fear losing their manhood more. . .

castration is a better solution with full public humiliation. . . set an example. . . create fear in their minds :butcher:

(my opinion)

We are ashamed. Kolkata was considered as one of the most secured place for girls. I remember coming home at midnight with my wife walking without any fear few years back. Now women are highly insecure there. Such a change in such a short time. Unbelievable!!!

We are ashamed. Kolkata was considered as one of the most secured place for girls. I remember coming home at midnight with my wife walking without any fear few years back. Now women are highly insecure there. Such a change in such a short time. Unbelievable!!!

This didn't happen in Kolkata

This happened in a tribal village !!! Not Kolkata...

Ok. But my friends from Kolkata are regularly telling that Kolkata is not that safe anymore. What is your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom