What's new

Beneficial owner of an offshore company not bound to declare it, says IK in SC

Wow - rules that you have quoted (interest not being tax deductible) are only changed THIS YEAR so please don't fool others or yourself!! IK's flat was sold at least a decade from now. Don't be blind yourself.

Annual company fees of £3k? You must be living in a different world - please post official .gov.uk website links quoting such costs!? I am a director of 2 UK companies, cost of annual returns submissions etc is no more than £100 per company so whatever lies you are spewing, you need to stop.

Do you even speak English. UK onshore companies cost £100. Try offshore. The whole issue with IK is he has uk properties with offshore companies. If they were onshore accounts would be at companies house genius.
Why hide. Pay the tax. Calling someone a liar without engaging your brain is not good.
You maybe a director of two uk companies but anyone can do that. Doesn't mean you understand anything about tax. Just like you didn't understand about hidden offshore companies.
Don't follow people blindly. I am Pakistani and now live here. All our politicians are thieves and if you think otherwise then God help you.

Last edited:
Kachi pakki aur shehad ki bottles tum aur tumhara leader peta hai.Hum nehi.Jb nasha autray dimag thekanay pr aie to Imran niazi ko kehna k Talasshi day.Adalat say na bhagay:D
Ok . filhal noora & sons ka hisaab chal raha :D .

Do you even speak English. UK onshore companies cost £100. Try offshore. The whole issue with IK is he has uk properties with offshore companies. If they were onshore accounts would be at companies house genius.
Why hide. Pay the tax. Calling someone a liar without engaging your brain is not good.
You maybe a director of two uk companies but anyone can do that. Doesn't mean you understand anything about tax. Just like you didn't understand about hidden offshore companies.
Don't follow people blindly. I am Pakistani and now live here. All our politicians are thieves and if you think otherwise then God help you.

Either you can't express properly between present and past or you are here to deceive.

Rules you identified are new (2017) and didn't exist when IK had his flat in UK. Hence you lied.

You keep saying 'IK has UK properties with offshore companies'. Provide proof of this. Or this is another lie?

Has IK stolen anything from Pakistani taxpayers? How is he a theif? It seems you don't know the meaning of theif. And Tax Avoidance is not theft.

Either you can't express properly between present and past or you are here to deceive.

Rules you identified are new (2017) and didn't exist when IK had his flat in UK. Hence you lied.

You keep saying 'IK has UK properties with offshore companies'. Provide proof of this. Or this is another lie?

Has IK stolen anything from Pakistani taxpayers? How is he a theif? It seems you don't know the meaning of theif. And Tax Avoidance is not theft.
I am not going to spend too much time talking to someone who clearly worships IK. So let's make this the last post.

Oh one thing to make clear. IK NS ZARDARI AND EVERY POLITICIAN IN PAKISTAN IS CORRUPT AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH PAKISTAN. I DONT HAVE ANY SPECIAL ILL FEELIBG FOR IK .... I FEEL THE SAME FOR ALL.

The whole issue is about offshore companies. If IK has/had onshore company i.e. in the UK which contained his properties located in the UK (past or present irrelevant) then he would have account at companies house which even you can access. I am sure you will agree to that.
Now if the above is true then there is no offshore company with hidden accounts. So no one can question his integrity. I am sure you will agree so far.

However, if he has an offshore company which NS and his companion thieves are questioning then one has to question why IK had an offshore company. So example if he had a Belize or Cayman island company then he can make profits (i am sure you ont want me to tell you how)and hide his assets. Had he been smart (same applies for the Sharif family). he would have used nominee directors and no one would ever have been the wiser to their ownership of companies and Panama papers would have been irrelevant. Clearly there is an issue that's why there are questions against IK.

Additionally, IK flies everywhere in a helicopter and his supporters say it's paid for by a businessman friend. Now you say that you are a director of 2 companies so you will understAnd the term there is no free lunch. If IK become prime minister one day how will he repay his debt? He also says Bani Gala was bought by Jamima Khan and his children meet with their maternal grandfather regularly who just happens to be Lord Goldsmith. Google him and you will see he almost single handedly bought down John Majors government. And more recently Jamima Khan brother stood against SK the mayor of London and used racism that SK was a terrorist sympathizer. So when you support someone without question you will pay a price. These people are not Jinnah. This man can't even control his wife they keep leaving him and you want him to run a country?

No politician in pakistan is clean. All dirty brothers to one another.

Oh do you know the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion. One is legal and the other illegal. This only applies to UK tax not pakistan tax. Issue here isn't UK tax its pakistan tax. Now even in the UK the residents and only residents have to pay tax on world wide assets and income.

So you see this isn't as clear as you think is it

Last edited:
I am not going to spend time talking to someone who clearly worships IK.
W
The whole issue is about offshore companies. If IK has/had onshore company i.e. in the UK which contained his properties located in the UK (past or present irrelevant) then he would have account at companies house which even you can access. I am sure you will agree to that.
Now if the above is true then there is no offshore company with hidden accounts. So no one can question his integrity. I am sure you will agree so far.

However, if he has an offshore company which NS and his companion thieves are questioning then one has to question why IK had an offshore company. So example if he had a Belize or Cayman island company then he can make profits and hide his assets. Had he been smart (same applies for the Sharif family). he would have used nominee directors and no one would ever have been the wiser to their ownership of companies and Panama papers would have been irrelevant. Clearly there is an issue that's why there are questions against IK. Additionally, IK flies everywhere in a helicopter and his supporters say it's paid for by a businessman friend. No you sat you are a director of 2 companies so you will understAnd the term there is no free lunch. If IK become prime minister one day how will he repay his debt? He also says Bani Gala was bought by Jamima Khan and his children meet with their maternal grandfather regularly who just happens to be Lord Goldsmith. Google him and you will see he almost single handedly bought down John Majors government. And more recently Jamima Khan brother stood against SK the mayor of London and used racism that SK was a terrorist sympathizer. So when you support someone without question you will pay a price. These people are not Jinnah. This man can't even control his wife they keep leaving him and you want him to run a country?

All your statements and so called opinions were based on present (as in right now) and now you've changed stance.

Read this carefully: In the past, before new tax rules were in place, if you were living in UK and had an offshore company holding the property you lived in, there were material tax savings benefits for opting that route especially at resale of the property! CGT (if you know that?) laws for offshore companies changed in 2005!! Now those savings are significantly less as new laws are in place.

If you can't understand that, and I doubt that you can, then consult a tax adviser here in UK!!

So the years in question matter. Using current time and latest laws to form a basis of your IK attacking argument to something that happened many years back is not only illogical but rediculous!

And Jamima is no longer his wife and you can't seem to comprehend that simple fact either and have referred to her as his wife!! :o:

I am not going to spend time talking to someone who clearly worships IK.
W

However, if he has an offshore company which NS and his companion thieves are questioning then one has to question why IK had an offshore company. So example if he had a Belize or Cayman island company then he can make profits and hide his assets. Had he been smart (same applies for the Sharif family). he would have used nominee directors and no one would ever have been the wiser to their ownership of companies and Panama papers would have been irrelevant. Clearly there is an issue that's why there are questions against IK. Additionally, IK flies everywhere in a helicopter and his supporters say it's paid for by a businessman friend. Now you say that you are a director of 2 companies so you will understAnd the term there is no free lunch. If IK become prime minister one day how will he repay his debt? He also says Bani Gala was bought by Jamima Khan and his children meet with their maternal grandfather regularly who just happens to be Lord Goldsmith. Google him and you will see he almost single handedly bought down John Majors government. And more recently Jamima Khan brother stood against SK the mayor of London and used racism that SK was a terrorist sympathizer. So when you support someone without question you will pay a price. These people are not Jinnah. This man can't even control his wife they keep leaving him and you want him to run a country?

All your statements and so called opinions were based on present (as in right now) and now you've changed stance.

Read this carefully: In the past, before new tax rules were in place, if you were living in UK and had an offshore company holding the property you lived in, there were material tax savings benefits for opting that route especially at resale of the property! CGT (if you know that?) laws for offshore companies changed in 2005!! Now those savings are significantly less as new laws are in place.

If you can't understand that, and I doubt that you can, then consult a tax adviser here in UK!!

So the years in question matter. Using current time and latest laws to form a basis of your IK attacking argument to something that happened many years back is not only illogical but rediculous!

And Jamima is no longer his wife and you can't seem to comprehend that simple fact either and have referred to her as his wife!! :o:
You know what your bitchy reply says everything and it's best not to even indulge with a person of your calibre. CGT is the best question you can ask me if I know.
Well I suggest you come to pakistan and live here as your intellect is the same as theirs and you will fit in well. Good bye. It was truly a waste of time engaging with you. Enjoy IK boot.licking

P.S......where did I say GK was his wife now. That shows your intellect. you just likes to argue for the sake of it.

Last edited:
You know what your bitchy reply says everything and it's best not to even indulge with a person of your calibre. CGT is the best question you can ask me if I know.
Well I suggest you come to pakistan and live here as your intellect is the same as theirs and you will fit in well. Good bye. It was truly a waste of time engaging with you. Enjoy IK boot.licking

P.S......where did I say GK was his wife now. That shows your intellect. you just likes to argue for the sake of it.

Typical jahil who turns to personal attacks when he has zilch to say to support his argument.

Btw, for your knowledge, CGT is Capital Gains Tax.

Typical jahil who turns to personal attacks when he has zilch to say to support his argument.

Btw, for your knowledge, CGT is Capital Gains Tax.
So you think I didn't know CGT was yet I knew all sorts on company structure. How old are? and name calling. Wow. I am jahil yet its you who is so far up IK that you can't breathe.

IK NS and you are no different. Thieves support one another. And IK can't even keep a woman they all leave him and as the last one said he prefers sleeping with his dogs. Enough said.
You have proved my point that like your hero you just like to argue.
I didn't need to call you jahil to prove my point. Enjoy

Yeh nahi many ga patwari hai dont waste ur time .Guy who called himself neutral he is 200 % hidden patwari .

Imran niazi ka hisab b chal raha hai.jis say wo bhagnay ki koshish kr raha hai.imran niazi talashi dani ho ge.:lol:
Chadi to nooray aur us ki Aulad ki utri howi hai court main kis dunya main rehtay hoo Ratbkhor

Back
Top Bottom