What's new

Beijing bound Air Malaysia flight loses contact

Now interesting ... hijacked ?

03.11 Malaysia military told media, the MH730 in Malacca. Beforce disconnection, Malaysia military radar ever detected MH730 signal in Malacca air, it seems MH730 try to fly back to Kuala Lumpur Airport. Now Malaysia military will expand search action from Gulf of Thailand to Malacca.

马军方称失联客机在马六甲海峡
据凤凰卫视报道,马来西亚军方称失联客机在马六甲海峡。

马军方称曾在马六甲海峡上空追踪到失联客机
路透社11日报道,马来西亚一名军方消息人士称,军方认为其雷达在马六甲海峡上空追踪到失联马航客机,他们将之解读为飞机曾试图返航,这也就是他们现在将搜索范围扩大到马六甲的原因。

Kuala Lumpur to Pyongyang is just around 300-400 KMs more than Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Anyone having the same feeling?

2014.03.11 5:00pm All China rescure ships & warships have arrived in accident areas. Eight China ships r searching MH730 in Golf of Thailand now.

531eee67b3800_440_323.jpg

Kuala Lumpur to Pyongyang is just around 300-400 KMs more than Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Anyone having the same feeling?
Last time i read news, it seems Kim Jong-nam in Malaysia now.

U mean hijack Kim Jong-nam, old brother of Jeong-eun Kim ? Impossible, if China military radars r blind. Anyway the hijacked plane still need to pass through East China Sea and Yellow Sea, all China military radars r watching the West Pacific.

Last edited:
i'm grateful to vietnam's huge efforts on searching the plane. **** malaysia government.

The Malaysians are acting responsibly and making sure they don't raise false hopes.

What do you want them to say?
"Oh, we found something"
"No, we didn't"
"Oh, we found something"
"No, we didn't"
"Oh, we found the culprits"
"No, false alarm"

The Malaysians are acting responsibly and making sure they don't raise false hopes.

What do you want them to say?
"Oh, we found something"
"No, we didn't"
"Oh, we found something"
"No, we didn't"
"Oh, we found the culprits"
"No, false alarm"
two passengers with stolen passport got on board that plane, i'm not saying that it is terrorist attack, but clearly shown how useless malaysia government is. i do not expect any good news from them.

Plane is not hijacked or anything otherwise they can tell.

Can't they scan it through satallite radar or something?

it's been daysss....

Vietnam armed forces propose extending the search to border areas between Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia...

search_trll.jpg.ashx

This is getting interesting. Malaysia had banned Shias from entering their country, boycotted product and cut their relationship with Iran recently late last year. Revenge or message? The Shias are Iranian loyalist so they can be agents.

Many Middle Eastern nations suffer from Iran's terrorism due to the hatred they have against each other for historical reason.

Clampdown on Shi'ism in Malaysia a cause for concern | The Jakarta Post

Shiites Banned in ‘Tolerant’ Malaysia - The Jakarta Globe

Last edited:
i'm grateful to vietnam's huge efforts on searching the plane. **** malaysia government.
Thanks. Vietnam has pledged to do anything it can to help the search and rescue operation, despite we don´t have victims on the plane, neither much of money. Not sure how long we can afford the cost. Now Vietnam armed forces are involved.

03.11 Gulf of Thailand China Navy & Rescure ship salvage suspicious objects on the water, but nothing.

xes_113c0e8f2a059a47592f93d867f4b8a1.jpg

xes_ae14e74918f1af88b0c2e3561160916c.jpg

xes_dd9a4c04111a3e4559f2a596099b7e93.jpg

rdn_531ec0b3372c7.jpg

rdn_531ec0aed00cc.jpg

rdn_531ec0b3850ed.jpg

rdn_531e9ea02f4f6.jpg

rdn_531ea643cb082.jpg

According to Vietnam "Herald" reporter on the 11th reported: Vietnam Airlines rescue command post, said Vietnam has allowed China TU154 aircraft entered the airspace of Vietnam Search Malaysia Airlines plane lost contact.

Thanks. Vietnam has pledged to do anything it can to help the search and rescue operation, despite we don´t have victims on the plane, neither much of money. Not sure how long we can afford the cost. Now Vietnam armed forces are involved.
This time China really thanks Vietnam, specially allow 2x PLA Tu-154 electronic warfare & information gathering planes into Vietnam airspace in Gulf of Thailand. I strongly believe Malaysia MH370 accident is NOT SIMPLE, coz 1st time China government to send spy planes into foreign airspace, A VERY SPECIAL MISSION.

Currently except some China rescure ships, PLA Navy has 1x 052C DDG, 1x 053H3 FFG, 2x 071 LPD in Gulf of Thailand and i think subs had arrived underwater. Now i read local Chinese media, said PLA Navy might send more warships to join this action.

China government sent many military planes and warships to search a missing passenger plane, it's VERY UNUSUAL.

According to Vietnam "Herald" reporter on the 11th reported: Vietnam Airlines rescue command post, said Vietnam has allowed China TU154 aircraft entered the airspace of Vietnam Search Malaysia Airlines plane lost contact.
Yup, it's unusual. I no doubt these China spy planes might land in Vietnam airport during search action. And China will send IL-76 transport plane to Gulf of Thailand.

Anyway it means Vietnam and China stay one side in this strange accident.

1. Open airspace for PLA military
2. Let China spy planes in (More than one)

This time Vietnam help China, or interests trade under table between governments

Last edited:
I'm sure vietnam is capable for such rescue operation, i know there are some retarded people who have no common sense have no idea what is going on, they just blame every countries that involved, but still vast majority of people in china are grateful for vietnam's assistance.

Back
Top Bottom