Evening.jpg

Farm-at-Malikhel.jpg

Fields.jpg

Fishing-by-innocent-kid.jpg

Free-Service-Station-at-Kurram-River.jpg

Full-Moon.jpg

Ghanam.jpg

Government-Rest-House-at-Malana.jpg

Parachinar my beloved city is a part of Pakistan so it won't be a desert.

You're welcome bro.

Majority of FATA is heavenly
Mountainous lands makes its a heaven but that is also why its so hard to protect but all of that is not for here.

For we are here to enjoy the beauty of parachinar and the wonders of hidden and unseen Pakistan. I would definitely like to visit azad Kashmir, gilgit baltistan, northern kpk and Fata but for that I need money and savings. :p :p

But you seriously don't need to visit anywhere else. These places alone are heaven on earth.

Mountainous lands makes its a heaven but that is also why its so hard to protect but all of that is not for here.

For we are here to enjoy the beauty of parachinar and the wonders of hidden and unseen Pakistan. I would definitely like to visit azad Kashmir, gilgit baltistan, northern kpk and Fata but for that I need money and savings. :p :p

But you seriously don't need to visit anywhere else. These places alone are heaven on earth.
This beautiful city can become a pole of tourism of Pakistan, only if it's infrastructures get updated and more importantly it's safety be ensured.

It is a piece of heaven no doubt.

Question is why an Iranian interested in only one place of Pakistan while we have many more, Why only Parachinar.

I hate sectarian B@ithes.

Question is why an Iranian interested in only one place of Pakistan while we have many more, Why only Parachinar.

I hate sectarian B@ithes.

Cmon. You are being too harsh. He lives a city. Big deal. I love northern pakistan and I hold our north above all areas. That doesn't make me regionalist or sectarian. Parachinar may be shia majority and holds the honorable turi tribe along with others but that has nothing to do with the thread. he has only posted the pictures of that heaven and you can't help but fall in love with that place.

I think you are being too harsh here.

He is free to love any area he wants for whatever reasons. Its his thread of posting a beautiful area of Pakistan.

The topic is beauty of parachinar and how the heaven can help earn tourism which will help local and national economy.

Back
Top Bottom