What's new

BDS official dies while defusing bomb in Peshawar

Born into America, I doubt you would ever know the problems of a nation which cannot have everything they want and need.
You'd be surprised. Regardless, it's a matter of setting proper priorities, which are but a reflection of a nation's values. If you put your wants and needs before every other priority it isn't long before you've turned yourself into a cow or ape, either bullying others to get your needs fulfilled or submitting so you can eat now and be skinned later.

I respect the BDS expert for attempting to disarm the device without proper equipment. You must explain to me why I should respect the nation who denied him such equipment. Death via a small explosive device is something preventable; thus, it is something for you, as a Pakistani, to deservedly be embarrassed about, is that not so?

An interesting claim.

I'm not a Pakistani. I am a fellow human though and I can recognize an obituary thread where you post your condolences or shut up.

I'm looking at the picture of the scene link. Icky, did you know Hukum Khan was wearing the proper equipment? Did you know that before you claimed "they have none of the proper tools"?

Mr. Khan was highly skilled and experienced at his job. He'll be missed.

2_20265.JPG

bomb-disposal_1358831i.jpg

Hate those who eat funds and put our men at service of nation in danger !!! :angry:

This is how they do it???No body protection? You got to be kidding me!:sick:

This is how they do it???No body protection? You got to be kidding me!:sick:

Yup. This is the everyday routine for these men of Bomb Disposal. Pliers, Scissors, tape etc etc does the job.

You know perfectly well that the Pakistani military and its "agencies" get first call on everything. You guys have been starving the police of equipment and (through intervention in the legal process) effectiveness for decades.

Solomon, here are the soldiers of PA as bomb disposal sqd, working in the field with nothing. Had they been eating so much of the resources, atleast they would have been getting equipment for themselves. nearly all BDUs have such suits made available, but due to non implementation of SOPs due to reasons mentioned by Icarus, they don't wear it.

Its not about resources, its about the reasons Icarus mentioned, plus poor implementation of SOPs.

Back
Top Bottom