BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This section is going too crazy and we are receiving too many reports.

I suggest Senior Bangladeshi members to put forward their suggestions on how to move forward, otherwise we will probably have to ban lots of Bangladesh members from the forum.

Only senior BD members can voice their opinion. I am aware there are two groups here.. so no name calling and other jangli stuff in this thread.

This section is going too crazy and we are receiving too many reports.

I suggest Senior Bangladeshi members to put forward their suggestions on how to move forward, otherwise we will probably have to ban lots of Bangladesh members from the forum.

Only senior BD members can voice their opinion. I am aware there are two groups here.. so no name calling and other jangli stuff in this thread.

I suggest a permanent ban for Sepoi. This bloke argues with no logic and in most cases he just trolls. He is also hard to understand due to his limited grasp of the English language. His arguments are simply emotional and simply lacks rationality.

Senior BD members only. Thanks for reading.

I suggest a permanent ban for Sepoi. This bloke argues with no logic and in most cases he just trolls. He is also hard to understand due to his limited grasp of the English language. His arguments are simply emotional and simply lacks rationality.
I respect your opinion. But I think he should stay and moderator can teach him to behave. If he doesn't listen, then ban him.

I respect your opinion. But I think he should stay and moderator can teach to behave. If he doesn't listen, then ban him.

i suggest a week ban then.

@luffy500 is my second choice after kalu_miah.

But first and foremost, sepoi needs to be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
BD section actually reflects the highly polarized state that Bangladesh is in right now. It is more charged due to the election that is coming soon.

I know I am fairly new but have to state some facts.
@WebMaster
1. Luffy is a very abusive poster. He flames without any reason.
2. People ganged up against sepoi and started to make fun out of him. Sepoi's posts were not so bad.
3. I suggest someone not from this section to be the mod here. I'm sure you know a lot of old members who are not Bangladeshi but have a good logical approach to issues. Picking anyone Bangladeshi may lead into a biased section.

Thank you.

EDIT: @WebMaster, Though I got bashed by him in a thread, I have seen his posts in different threads. genmirajborgza786 might be a good choice. Also Joe Shearer is a very good choice too. If you think, you can give both of them the charge of moderation in this section. The loads will be distributed and I hope the forum will be abuse-free in no time.

Thanks again.

I would support the following as mods:

- @genmirajborgza786
- @Loki
- if none of the above accept it, then I may consider it, as a temporary solution

The mod clearly stated for only BD senior members to give suggestion. Why are indians posting?

@WebMaster, please note that Indian members are posting and suggesting Indians to become mod of Bangladesh section, despite your instruction that only BD senior members should be posting in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom