BCB announce preliminary squad for India series

Will India get a taste of the Banglawash

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I demand a bangladeshi to officiate the match.. CCTV cameras in Indian dressing room. BCCI officials not allowed within 100 meters of stadium. Mobile jammer in stadium.

A team of snipers to shoot down the third umpire in case of a wrong decision.

I was surprised to see bengalis going up and down like a worked up spring in the "vs Pak".... never knew they were this hostile, emotional and utterly despicable... might as well return the favour...

The behaviour has been funny indeed. For the first time in a long time, I'd actually like to see them lose to India.

Batsman:Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Mominul Haque, Mahmudullah,Musfiqur Rahim, Nasir Hossain, Anamul Haque, Sabbir Rahman, Liton Kumar Das,

Allrounder:Shakib Al Hasan(spin), Soumya Sarkar(pace)

Spin:Shuvagata Hom Chowdhury, Taijul Islam, Arafat Sunny, Zubair Hossain, and Rony Talukdar.

Pace: Masrafe Bin Mortaza, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, MustafizurRahman, Abul Hassan,Mohammed Sahid, Shafiul Islam

India is sending B team for Bangladesh in Rohit sharma captaincy. Good chance for BD.

There is nothing called B team for India. Hundreds of players like Gauti or Raina sit down on the sidebench.

No we will not need tissue this time because if we loose we are losing to a better team then Pakistan .:P

is it the will of every Pakistani :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

thank you fuckistan for your kind pray on us but for you kind information we may not need any best wishes from fuckistan our player and wishes of all Bangladeshis is enough .:)
As expected from a retard who is about to be ban from pdf.

Some of the Bangladeshis are ruining it. Pakistan is historically a strong team. Inspire of everything they never behave with such arrogance, for so little being achieved so far...Idiotic...

Make sure no umpiring decisions go against Bangladesh otherwise entire country would cry a river. In hindsight, that could solve our teesta problem

After World Cup match "Which Bangladesh believe was rigged". Bangladesh is furious... BD will try hard to win over India.. Indain team shouold be ready for tough competition...

And Key bord Bangla warrior on PDF must understand... "Take it easy bro, its match,,"

I voted "Yes"

Back
Top Bottom