What's new

Bayram/Eid Mubarak to all fellow PDF'ers

This guy is also attacking the OP of this thread @dBSPL too just because he posted pictures of Turkish under development weapons

The photo I shared was the image Baykar used in its Ramadan message. PDF is essentially a defense industry forum and I used this image because of this. Anyone who feels offensive in this can report it to the forum moderator. Apart from that, I did not have to take seriously and respond to a person whose troll activities in the forum were expressed by many experienced members of the forum, and who directly attacked me in the past and therefore is on my ignored list. I think the rest of the forum are aware of where they are enough to understand why I'm using this photo.

1651504033088.png

The photo I shared was the image Baykar used in its Ramadan message. PDF is essentially a defense industry forum and I used this image because of this. Anyone who feels offensive in this can report it to the forum moderator. Apart from that, I did not have to take seriously and respond to a person whose troll activities in the forum were expressed by many experienced members of the forum, and who directly attacked me in the past and therefore is on my ignored list. I think the rest of the forum are aware of where they are enough to understand why I'm using this photo.

You don't need to defend yourself brother

This guy jamahir is a filthy commie and a pervert from India. He is a complete filth

You don't need to explain yourself

Eid mubarak to you too. God bless you

Eid Mubarak to all.

But
Aik baat pochna chahon ga
K ye KPK wale pichle 20 saal se kis chand ko dekh kar eid mana rahe hain ju hamesha 29 din k roze le kar hi ata hai?

@ziaulislam aik roza aur rakhte howe konsi qiamat ati hai??
Bhai hum logon ko hamayasha jaldi hutey hey

I think solution to problem is just fix it with arabs
Thats what we do in other parts of the world

You don't need to defend yourself brother

This guy jamahir is a filthy commie and a pervert from India. He is a complete filth

You don't need to explain yourself

Eid mubarak to you too. God bless you
Sir itna ghusa acha nahi

Back
Top Bottom