What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

33navfd.jpg

Seems I missed lot of action!

Anyway lads, my girlfriend is the prettiest among what i have seen so far and I will not post her picture, deal with it. :woot:

pictures or din happen bro

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

lol i am tryna find my ex bangladeshi gf's photo.....i think she blocked me off fb :(

All the Sens in Bollywood are pretty

kolkata-fashion-week-8.jpg

riya65.jpg

There beauty decreased through out each generation.

From Suchitra Sen

images

Munmun Sen

images

images

to Riya and Raima Sen

images

images

But by jove, what a gene pool! :woot:

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

pictures or din happen bro

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

lol i am tryna find my ex bangladeshi gf's photo.....i think she blocked me off fb :(

Not happening bro, she is from a very conservative kulin brahmin family, it's my luck that her father allows her to date with me before marriage, but I have to make sure she returns home by 8pm sharp. :/

There beauty decreased through out each generation.

From Suchitra Sen

images

Munmun Sen

images

images

to Riya and Raima Sen

images

images

But by jove, what a gene pool! :woot:

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Not happening bro, she is from a very conservative kulin brahmin family, it's my luck that her father allows her to date with me before marriage, but I have to make sure she returns home by 8pm sharp. :/

i understand bro, dated one of them.

Sh*t Dhaka Girls Say - YouTube

Our culture is being washed away and taking away by strong western influence, This needs to be stopped. I know one of the girls from this video and they are actually like that in person aswell.

No offence but these girls look like slutty, bitchy and someone who will sell for money if you know what I mean.

o forgot to say both guys and specially girls seem like idiots who don't know what is good for them. Long long long time ago an westerner female convert to islam said "What we puke, you are eating those" something like that.

No offence but these girls look like slutty, bitchy and someone who will sell for money if you know what I mean.

o forgot to say both guys and specially girls seem like idiots who don't know what is good for them. Long long long time ago an westerner female convert to islam said "What we puke, you are eating those" something like that.

heard this song for the first time, if i might as you to see this, it's not the best in our movie industry but good enough to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you give an example of Sylheti?? As far as I have heard from my Sylheti friends, they don't speak like that!!
Sylheti language as it is spoken now by the educated young generation has very little lexical similarity with original Sylheti. Nowadays, most sylheti words have been replaced by 'sylhtized' bengali words, thanks partly to the obsession with Bangla after independance. Sylheti language has its separate alphabet called 'syloti nagri'. There were books (puthi) written in syloti nagri, also there were printing presses that would publish in Syloti Nagri, last of them was burnt after independence in 71.

this one is the funniest

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, Sylheti is just a dialect of Bangla, but since it has a considerable population speaking that dialect, wikipedia is describing it a language!!

Bengali dialects - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AFAIK scholars are not unanimous about the status of Sylheti. Some call it a separate language while others call it a dialect of Bangla. It has 70% lexical similarity with Bangla. Btw, keep in mind that English has 60% lexical similarity with German. The syntax and phonetic of Sylheti are different from Bangla. Some pronunciations have no equal in Bangla and only Sylhetis can differentiate them from similar Bengali pronunciations.
Since Bangladesh is based on Bengali nationalism, the other scholarly opinion (sylheti as a separate laguage) is always strongly opposed by most Bangladeshis.

Back
Top Bottom