What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

this thread needs more chicks...i posted quite a few...if you guys want...i can get some lol...............if that will stop this fighting.

Shreya Ghosal...playback singer and very much loved in Kerala

image.jpg

317487_200244000047455_155249661213556_496677_2009340022_n.jpg

Konnie-Huq.jpg

Konnie Huq has been a blue Peter host and is of Bengali origin
but now she wants to shed her child star image and looking up her pictures on the web will tell you what I mean. but since we were on the subject I thought to share it.

in an interview she jokes about her parents saying that they said they wanted to arrange her marriage themselves and then later they said ok they will let her marry but the boy has to be a Bengali Muslim. then after some time they said that ok the boy has to be at least Muslim. and now they say that at least he has to be a boy..

Seems I missed lot of action!

Anyway lads, my girlfriend is the prettiest among what i have seen so far and I will not post her picture, deal with it. :woot:

This thread has become a beauty contest bangladeshi and indian bangali model actress :whistle:

This thread has become a beauty contest bangladeshi and indian bangali model actress :whistle:

And Bangladeshis lost because two of the most beautiful ladies of all times are Indian Bengalis.

Maharani Gayatri Devi

Maharani_Gayatri_Devi_(1919_%E2%80%93_2009).jpg

Suchitra Sen

suchitra-sen.jpg

Thread closed.

And Bangladeshis lost because two of the most beautiful ladies of all times are Indian Bengalis.

Maharani Gayatri Devi

Maharani_Gayatri_Devi_(1919_%E2%80%93_2009).jpg

Suchitra Sen

suchitra-sen.jpg

Thread closed.

Haha, I like where it's going. Let's continue posting pics of hot chicks.

Bangladeshi models are more beautiful than actresses, especially the oldies.

Here's one I find really beautiful, Shokh:

bangladeshi_model_shokh2.jpg

016.jpg

8_0.jpg

Ah found it! Was looking for Tinni's pic.

Now how about this! Awesome Bangali beauty.

bangladeshi-model-tinni-05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom