What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Roybot you are a @&*@&* for posting your fiance's photo.

bro shes pretty and yes she looks bangali.....shes a keeper bro....

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Roybot you are a dallal for posting your fiance's photo.

bro, guys like showing off their pretty gfs, wives, mistresses :P...atleast i do.....lol

bro, guys like showing off their pretty gfs...atleast i do.....lol

Maybe guys that have something to prove. I don't approve. It's in bad taste.

ok she is sweet! or should i say APU is sweet!! bangladesher Jamai hoye Sharadin Bangladesh re pochaite kharap lage na??? :S

Its ok RazPak, what will you do when you go out to the mall, and guys will look at your wife/fiance?

I can see where you are coming though. I was going to delete it in a minute anyways.

In person it's whatever, but what makes you think some gandu didn't just save it to his desktop?

In person it's whatever, but what makes you think some gandu didn't just save it to his desktop

so what if he saves it? he can appreciate it...my philosophy is...watch it..enjoy it...dont touch it as long as i am raliing it

You guys are weird peeps. Anyways there are 8 members 4 guests viewing. It may come to a shock to Roy if he sees his fiance on google images in a few months. Hope you're catching my drift. Anyways showing off women like trophies is pretty insecure don't you think? :D

Then Facebook is filled with dallas showing off themselves and their friends.

I guess I am wrong. Please continue to post pictures of your fiances, wives, sisters, and mothers. :tup:

I guess I am wrong. Please continue to post pictures of your fiances, wives, sisters, and mothers. :tup:

If one have a facebook or other social networking account there is a great possibility that they already had done it.

Back
Top Bottom