What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Azzidane , you are done, screwed, bla bla
Getting married at such a petty age?

Hope you will not waver from your earlier commitment...

doesnt apply to hot chicks :P

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Azzidane , you are done, screwed, bla bla
Getting married at such a petty age?

since i am the only child...my mum wants lots of children......but ami korbo na...atleast 28'r age na....but jodi onak valo laga jaiga kaura then different matter.....but very unlikely.

pola manusher oshobida hoa na...in fact amara amar friendra magi dake lol...maiara for some reason amara posondo kora...pisa bodnam kora but amar baper gari ta onak posondo kora

1z4wci8.jpg

263bgao.jpg

I JUST ASKED HER PERMISSION AND SHE SAID GO AHEAD LOL......SHE IS THE GIRL MY MOTHER WANTS ME TO MARRY LOL.

aribbas ata bangali na japanese meye :D :D

Woah what's going on in this thread? What happened to discussions on Bangladeshi Youth? So the solution to countering Western influence is to get aazidane married? hmmm...:P

Woah what's going on in this thread? What happened to discussions on Bangladeshi Youth? So the solution to countering Western influence is to get aazidane married? hmmm...:P

shona shona bola loke bola shona shona nai koto ...................amar bangladesher mati :chilli:

dream on brah you just whipped by a bangladeshi girl :P

Engaged brah. Wedding in May. I would post her photo , but she is my missus now, not some random pretty face.

But sometimes I look at her and then look at her family friends :cheesy: I always tell her she doesn't look Bangladeshi, she hates it:lol:

Engaged brah. Wedding in May. I would post her photo , but she is my missus now, not some random pretty face.

But sometimes I look at her and then look at her family friends :cheesy: I always tell her she doesn't look Bangladeshi, she hates it:lol:

lol good luck bro on the marriage......i am going to post my current gf's photo....just waiting for her permission lol.....shes afghani though

Back
Top Bottom