What's new

Bangladeshi Islamist leader Abdul Kader Mullah sentenced to death

Jamaatis "protesting" against the verdict.

05_CTG_Shibir_Attack_Enaet+Bazar_170913.jpg

02_CTG_Shibir_Attack_Enaet+Bazar_170913.jpg

43_Torch_Car_170913.jpg

51_Torch_Car_170913.jpg

i'll never happy untill he get his sentence..

Wht hart me most is that jamitiz blow up cars and loudly saying naraya takbeer Allahu akbar....its nothing bt tarerism..
Wht the **** they think.....they blow up poorman rickshaw , cng auto too.

If i murder someone , rape someone and then i act like true muslim and join jamat ... Im sure they give a strike for me if i caught...thats is the reality...

This was a Supreme Court decision, wasn't it? A conspiracy would have to involve everybody. Unlikely, don't you think?
Bangladeshi judicial system is infected with corruption. in any other civilized country, a first year law student can put these proofs into dustbin

Jamaatis "protesting" against the verdict.

05_CTG_Shibir_Attack_Enaet+Bazar_170913.jpg

cyclist doesn't care :lol:

Good News. Should have been given the death in the lower court.

These are the guys who killed millions of Bangladeshis and were against the independence

News that Mullah had been given a death sentence was greeted with delight all over Bangladesh

_69887766_019331351-1.jpg

Good News. Should have been given the death in the lower court.

These are the guys who killed millions of Bangladeshis and were against the independence

News that Mullah had been given a death sentence was greeted with delight all over Bangladesh

_69887766_019331351-1.jpg

:omghaha: i have encountered this kind of scenery in front of shahbag. 10-12 guyes hug each other in the middle of the street and camera takes the pic and then the news says thousands of people celebrating. look at all those people in the background not giving two fvcks :lol: typical leftist and hippies in DU whoring for attention

I wonder why Islamist word is used before the name of those criminal. Are they preaching Islam vandalizing cars in a Muslim majority Bangladesh???

Other party's vandalize cars but JAMAT vandalize cars saying "Allahu Akbar"
Just nonsense
They are doing(did) cheap things using the name of Islam

Hmmmm.a 19 year old boy with no money, no political family name,no education, no political backgrounds, up one beautiful morning in the year 1971 decided to kill 350 innocent countrymen for the heck of it........
Whaaaaaaaaa......oh Almighty... Give me strength......:woot:......:cheesy:.......:rofl:
:closed:

They have to stop this. That car isn't their father's property.

The Awami League thinks the whole of Bangladesh is their property ....

i'll never happy untill he get his sentence..

Wht hart me most is that jamitiz blow up cars and loudly saying naraya takbeer Allahu akbar....its nothing bt tarerism..
Wht the **** they think.....they blow up poorman rickshaw , cng auto too.

If i murder someone , rape someone and then i act like true muslim and join jamat ... Im sure they give a strike for me if i caught...thats is the reality...

I think you are on the wrong forum. Join Indian defence .... Its obvious you believe in RAW propaganda so get yourself recruited there unless you haven't already done so.

Hmmmm.a 19 year old boy with no money, no political family name,no education, no political backgrounds, up one beautiful morning in the year 1971 decided to kill 350 innocent countrymen for the heck of it........
Whaaaaaaaaa......oh Almighty... Give me strength......:woot:......:cheesy:.......:rofl:
:closed:
who was 19 years old?
17 year guys have been accused in rape and murder case, and if you are part of mob.. the mob can kill many..

Only if we in Pakistan could follow the same steps

who was 19 years old?
17 year guys have been accused in rape and murder case, and if you are part of mob.. the mob can kill many..

No the allegations is that Qader Mollah masterminded the abduction and murder of 350 people at the age of 19 ... The evidence adduced in court however suggested at most he was just a hanger on and didn't actually do anything except push some people around. Not enough for a conviction of murder.

Don't know this is right or not but surely this is not way of protesting……
here MQM also represents such things as protest such things should be dealt with iron handed and they should learn what protest means……:pop:

Back
Top Bottom