What's new

Bangladesh Will Reply to Injustice by Winning Next World Cup, Says Sports Minister

1416283063256.gif

:rofl:

BD winning the next world cup. I'd like to see the odds on that.

Sounds like our bijli minister promising no more load shedding in 2 years. Everyone knows its a lie but some people still become happy :D

I've witnessed BD guys abusing Pakistan too, on social media sites because of their defeat against India. I must say, these BangLOLdeshi's have taken b!tching and whining to a whole new level.

BC a lucky point due to rain in their match against Aus, in which their arses were sure to be whopped and an umpiring error against struggling England took them to Quarter Final. And these cry babies thought they had a chance at winning this WC.
i haven't seen abusing Pakistan as well in this recent wave of trolling. i'm also against abusing Indian cricket like this. this is what i call natural trolling. and i'm embarrassed by it as a Bangladeshi.

The more people talk about the match, the more people become angry on India and india-friendly regime Hasina. That is why hasina, sports minister and mustafa icc president planning minister trying to save their back with such remarks.

I used to think Indians are cleverer than their western neighbour. But they have taken the bait and opening one after one anti bd page in fb. Idiots.
You need the intellect to judge anyone first. You don't have one because you missed the funny part, "Indians are making fun of you and you fell on that trap" Even your PM commented on it. See this thread as an example, not only Indians but other nationals are also laughing at your silliness.

yea right, as if wining world cup is just walking in a park.
stupid. want to win world cup ? first make sure to get U19 world cup.

Invest in sports .

First sensible answer from a Bangladeshi other than usual silliness.

No one can say that we will take the next world cup, other people will laugh for sure.

Back
Top Bottom