What's new

Bangladesh to start trial of war criminals soon

Razakar dogs must be tried and given punishments for the crimes they have committed to their own countrymen in order to share the State power with the help of occupied army. In reality, these razakars committed more crimes than the Pakistan army itself. Only because of the heinous activities in 1971 by these hated war criminals, Pakistan army is being criticized. Some of these munafiqs must be hanged.

Pakistan Army had its own share of crimes beside the razakar's.
American Army killed thousands of sunni in Fallujah, do you think there were no shia atrocities in it? You can't blame just one.

Why did it took close to 40 years to realize the need.

Some ISI disturbance in that 40 years periods and also lack of interest from India as India had gained what it wanted by the time Shimla agreement was signed. Ironic but true.

These razakars have made inroads into BNP and have broken the progressive mind of BNP. If BNP keeps on entertaining these crooks, BNP will not come back to its true form that was built by General Zia.

I personally want a progressive BNP that can contest election against AL on issues that center on building of a modern country.

I think Zia would be disgusted in his grave seeing the current BNP leadership, corruption and anti-liberation stance.

oh you agin? your hindu extermists propaganda forced one thread to be closed yesterday, now you been recruited closing another one.
You have lost cover all other bushes and not looking to hide behind Zia? Desperation speaks for itself.

oh you agin? your hindu extermists propaganda forced one thread to be closed yesterday, now you been recruited closing another one.
You have lost cover all other bushes and not looking to hide behind Zia? Desperation speaks for itself.

But Idune, the closing of that 'Battles of 1971' thread also saved the necks of many razakars. So, you should be happy with that and be thankful to gromell.

I am unhappy that I cannot write the 'Letters of 1971' anymore to disprove your biased claim that the liberation war was Hindu-sponsored.

You should start a thread called "Letter of 1971". Hope that wont get closed.

But Idune, the closing of that 'Battles of 1971' thread also saved the necks of many razakars. So, you should be happy with that and be thankful to gromell.

I am unhappy that I cannot write the 'Letters of 1971' anymore to disprove your biased claim that the liberation war was Hindu-sponsored.

I did not even post on that closed thread let alone made claims, yet again you are with your bag of lie.

People of Bangladesh fought to gain independence from Pakistan and not to give away that independence to India. While those opposed independence from Pakistan were defeated, there are still some groups who are still working to sell Bangladesh independence to india. Awami stooges and unfortunately many (not all) hindus lined up with indian worshiping group. People of Bangladesh has to defeat these indian rajakars, like yourself.

I did not even post on that closed thread let alone made claims, yet again you are with YOUR BAG OF LIES.

People of Bangladesh fought to gain independence from Pakistan and not to give away that independence to India. While those opposed independence from Pakistan were defeated, there are still some groups who are still working to sell Bangladesh independence to india. Awami stooges and unfortunately many (not all) hindus lined up with indian worshiping group. People of Bangladesh has to defeat these indian rajakars, LIKE YOURSELF

Good to know that you are trying to hide your true identity. Except the portions that I have highlighted, theme of your post is excellent. Seems you are no more a teenager, you have turned twenty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom