What's new

Bangladesh to start trial of war criminals soon

brahmastra

Reaction score
Dhaka, Dec 14 (PTI) Bangladesh would start the much-awaited trial of 'war criminals' of the 1971 liberation movement by early next year, a top government official has said.

"I can tell you that the process of the trial of the war criminals would start either in the end of January or in the beginning of February," Bangladesh Law Minister Shafique Ahmed said.

Those who killed millions and eliminated the best Bangali brains at the behest of the then East Pakistan authorities during the 1971 Liberation War are called 'war criminals' in Bangladesh.

"The first step to start the trial process would be formation of an investigation agency. It will be announced by the end of January or beginning of February and then a prosecution team and a three-member tribunal would be formed and announced immediately," The Daily Star has quoted Ahmed as saying.

fullstory

Dhaka, Dec 14 (PTI) Bangladesh would start the much-awaited trial of 'war criminals' of the 1971 liberation movement by early next year, a top government official has said.

"I can tell you that the process of the trial of the war criminals would start either in the end of January or in the beginning of February," Bangladesh Law Minister Shafique Ahmed said.

Those who killed millions and eliminated the best Bangali brains at the behest of the then East Pakistan authorities during the 1971 Liberation War are called 'war criminals' in Bangladesh.

"The first step to start the trial process would be formation of an investigation agency. It will be announced by the end of January or beginning of February and then a prosecution team and a three-member tribunal would be formed and announced immediately," The Daily Star has quoted Ahmed as saying.

fullstory
If pseudo-commie and Bharati-Rawami dalarer Bacchas thought that this sort of scare and smear tactic would save their arses from the iron hands of Million of Faruk, Rashids then they were welcome in living Gajjar Rajjay. The day isn't that far that all those dalals would be sent back to didi's laps for ever at this time, (God willing).

If pseudo-commie and Bharati-Rawami dalarer Bacchas thought that this sort of scare and smear tactic would save their arses from the iron hands of Million of Faruk, Rashids then they were welcome in living Gajjar Rajjay. The day isn't that far that all those dalals would be sent back to didi's laps for ever at this time, (God willing).

Allahu Akbar brother. These awami munfaiq dalal are just bluffing to make their mushrik master happy. This sort of anything won't happen and if so than La-hasina needs to hang her daughter father in low first because this scum was a real war criminal in 71. :smokin:

Razakar dogs must be tried and given punishments for the crimes they have committed to their own countrymen in order to share the State power with the help of occupied army. In reality, these razakars committed more crimes than the Pakistan army itself. Only because of the heinous activities in 1971 by these hated war criminals, Pakistan army is being criticized. Some of these munafiqs must be hanged.

Last edited:
Why did it took close to 40 years to realize the need.

There should be trial for indian rajakars as well, who are helping india and responsible for killing and destroying life and livelihood of millions of Bangladeshis.

There should be trial for indian rajakars as well, who are helping india and responsible for killing and destroying life and livelihood of millions of Bangladeshis.

You must be an Indian razakar yourself, because you are cherrishing the prospect of Dhaka being captured by only 50 Indian commandoes. Burmese people do not have to ridicule BD. We are much stronger than your country.

1971 war criminals must be sent to gallow to listen to the music of reality.

Razakar dogs must be tried and given punishments for the crimes they have committed to their own countrymen in order to share the State power with the help of occupied army. In reality, these razakars committed more crimes than the Pakistan army itself. Only because of the heinous activities in 1971 by these hated war criminals, Pakistan army is being criticized. Some of these munafiqs must be hanged.

Its not only the 71 role they played but a reactionary political trend they created with propagand a lies under the disguise of BNP. They almost eshtablished those lies and could successfully eshtablish themselves back to the mainstream society. I dont mind letting them to live but not with the expense of my country and its future. :devil:

The country's future is being morgaged to the Indian government. It is the blind Indian dalals who are letting it happen.

You must be an Indian razakar yourself, because you are cherrishing the prospect of Dhaka being captured by only 50 Indian commandoes. Burmese people do not have to ridicule BD. We are much stronger than your country.

1971 war criminals must be sent to gallow to listen to the music of reality.

Even indians will be shamed to call me one of their own - thats how much bankrupt is your attemp. But for you desperation to save RAW name says it all - indian dalal and rajakari is in your blood. 50 or 5 why indian commandos be in BD soil??? Did Bangladeshi people fight for independence so awami stooges gave it away to indians????

Your croc tear for rajakar justice just like awami stooges exposes your indian dalali further. Awami indian stooges can not hide behind almost 40 years old rajakars labels when number of those people are still alive few and far between.

. I dont mind letting them to live but not with the expense of my country and its future. :devil:

Your country india, i suppose. Because number of you who are doing indian dalai are nothing compare Bangladeshi population you are facing.

Your country india, i suppose. Because number of you who are doing indian dalai are nothing compare Bangladeshi population you are facing.
Even indians will be shamed to call me one of their own - thats how much bankrupt is your attemp. But for you desperation to save RAW name says it all - indian dalal and rajakari is in your blood. 50 or 5 why indian commandos be in BD soil??? Did Bangladeshi people fight for independence so awami stooges gave it away to indians????

Your croc tear for rajakar justice just like awami stooges exposes your indian dalali further. Awami indian stooges can not hide behind almost 40 years old rajakars labels when number of those people are still alive few and far between.
MBI Munshi said:
The country's future is being morgaged to the Indian government. It is the blind Indian dalals who are letting it happen.

Well recognition of Awami dalal's character. :tup:

Its not only the 71 role they played but a reactionary political trend they created with propagand a lies under the disguise of BNP. They almost eshtablished those lies and could successfully eshtablish themselves back to the mainstream society. I dont mind letting them to live but not with the expense of my country and its future. :devil:

These razakars have made inroads into BNP and have broken the progressive mind of BNP. If BNP keeps on entertaining these crooks, BNP will not come back to its true form that was built by General Zia.

I personally want a progressive BNP that can contest election against AL on issues that center on building of a modern country.

Now that Bangladeshis caught up with indo Awami "digital deception" indians have activated their sleeper cell in Bangladesh to pretend to talk on behalf of Bangladeshis. Bangladeshis did not fight to liberate from Pakistan so that indian dalals/traitors like few are lurking here can sell Bangladesh sovereignty to indians and undermine our freedom. Days of hiding behind Bangaldeshi identity and clinging on a debunked indian ploy are numbered.

Last edited:

Even a BD citizen will shy to call you as one of his countrymen. You must say TAUBA to become one. But, India needs your kind of people in BD. They will very happily recruit your kind of one-track minded mullah in the name of religion, and train you to kill other muslims.

This is what they have done with the Mehsudi Pathans in Pakistan.You may have already been bought by them without your knowing it (?), who knows. And your duty is to worship and glorify RAW in every thread.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom