What's new

Bangladesh to become the 2nd biggest economy in SA

Look at post 95... with the revision of base year GDP of Bangladesh will be way above to that of WB...

WB is one of the 7 state where 78% of the poors of India reside.

i have shown u current specs of BD in my post vis a vis WB in which WB win hands down

U r talking about revision in GDP base which is still under consideration(i guess) n nothing concentrate is available in this regard as whether its gonna be 50%, 30%, or no revision at all...:undecided:

So untill the actual result comes out speculating on probable estimates isn't gonna help ur case....

Secondly, according to u WB is among top 7 rural population states in India but even then its HDI is 0.625 whereas BD's HDI is 0.500...:wave:

We only have 29% poor..........
And we have a $4.46 trillion economy by PPP

Our boom is over???Thank you Mr. Economist:rofl::rofl:

Dhaka living stantard

What the diffrence between open latrine and Hanging latrine????

See the video on Indian sanitation and you will realize. Bangladesh has only 19% unimproved toilet but in India it is 57%... Dnt talk about sh!t here...

Caution: You may vomit seeing the video... both male and female behind the railway track together... disgusting...

Last edited by a moderator:
See the video on Indian sanitation and you will realize. Bangladesh has only 19% unimproved toilet but in India it is 57%... Dnt talk about sh!t here...

Caution: You may vomit seeing the video... both male and female behind the railway track together... disgusting...

And here it goes straight into source of Drinking water in Bangladesh

latrines-hanging-unhygienic-unhygienic-in-slums-of-Dhaka-Bangladesh-1-AJHD.jpg

I am getting out of here ....................
Only Bangladeshi members would drag toilets into every discussion and force Indian members to do the same.........

i have shown u current specs of BD in my post vis a vis WB in which WB win hands down

U r talking about revision in GDP base which is still under consideration(i guess) n nothing concentrate is available in this regard as whether its gonna be 50%, 30%, or no revision at all...:undecided:

So untill the actual result comes out speculating on probable estimates isn't gonna help ur case....

Secondly, according to u WB is among top 7 rural population states in India but even then its HDI is 0.625 whereas BD's HDI is 0.500...:wave:

GDP when will be statistically updated is not the main issue here but definitely it will be updated based on ground reality which is already here. If you want to have some charm till the GDP is updated statistically keep on having that.

Regarding HDI I told you for Bangladesh most of the data are back dated. So no point of comparing HDI as of now.

I agree that BD has better sanitation facilities vis a vis India but only with better sanitation facilities can't take on India, its industrial base, natural resources, human capital that makes the difference n create development

Fact is BD stands no where in front of India in Industrial base, natural resouces or human capital...

I am getting out of here ....................
Only Bangladeshi members would drag toilets into every discussion and force Indian members to do the same.........

:lol: you are the one posted toilet picture first... and tried to derail the thread which you do every time...

Anyway have fun ...

I agree that BD has better sanitation facilities vis a vis India but only with better sanitation facilities can't take on India, its industrial base, natural resources, human capital that makes the difference n create development

Fact is BD stands no where in front of India in Industrial base, natural resouces or human capital...

lol... you can say it only with respect to some Indian states but overall :disagree:

:lol: you are the one posted toilet picture first... and tried to derail the thread which you do every time...

Anyway have fun ...
.it is offensive as it is a country which has 51% open defection, 70% village with no sanitation coverage, 44% under 4 years age child are malnourished, one third poor go to bed hungry, it has more poor then total population of sub saharan countries combined. It is really offensive.

Now what?????

lol... you can say it only with respect to some Indian states but overall :disagree:

What overall??????

GDP when will be statistically updated is not the main issue here but definitely it will be updated based on ground reality which is already here. If you want to have some charm till the GDP is updated statistically keep on having that.

Regarding HDI I told you for Bangladesh most of the data are back dated. So no point of comparing HDI as of now.

New Data u don't have it..
Old Data u don't wanna compare it..

All u got speculative estimates
All u wanna do spoil a constructive thread about ur country by draging ur neighbours...:tup:

New Data u don't have it..
Old Data u don't wanna compare it..

All u got speculative estimates
All u wanna do spoil a constructive thread about ur country by draging ur neighbours...:tup:

Not all but selective data which is about to be updated. Period.

I wont go much into detail... but regarding HDI if you go into the sub category you will see India is lagged behind Bangladesh in most of the sub category. Only cause of GDP India is ahead. in terms of education it was little ahead but recent data is showing Bangladesh ha caught up India but only concern is some older people those who left out in between 1970-1990 are still illiterate which will continue to affect the HDI but in primary level enrollment rate Bangladesh has achieved 99% success which is higher then India. Current number of student enrolled in higher education in Bangladesh has almost caught up India where Bangladesh has 2 million students and India 16.9 million. In the next 2 year or so Bangladesh will cross India ratio wise as well.
In health sector India lagged behind in each and every category and there are many.

Bottom line there is not much difference in HDI between Bangladesh and India. It is .5 vs. .54. The way Bangladesh is doing social development it wont be surprising if Bangladesh overtakes India within next couple of years. With the upgrade of GDP base year itself will change the HDI score which will bring very close to India or may even cross it.

Your post is full of wishful thinking and speculation.So I can only wish you goodluck.And keep your speculation going.We will see what happens after two years:lol:

Back
Top Bottom