What's new

Bangladesh to become the 2nd biggest economy in SA

Do you want to get banned again like the last time??? as you came with old data once again. 49% poverty reduced to 31% in between 2005-2010. It is much lower now. But in India it is 37% based on 2010 data.

Banned for Showing People like you who mock Indias infra and our metro rails that India has a lot of metros underconstruction and yours wont get finished until 2019???

If a Chinese member did dat in Indian forum Even Supermods in this forum would come support him and thank him...
I simply dont care....:wave:

Indias poverty is 32.7%
yours is 49%

You are a low HDI country.............

Still has more HDI than you guys.. seriously, u guys have to seriously fcuked up in some category for the HDI to be lower than us :lol:

Look at post 97... I have already talked about HDI in detail. The HDI of Bangladesh based on the backdated GDP Calculation which is resulting lower HDI. Dnt worry as we already have matched our HDI with that of Pakistan even with 95 base year GDP we will do it soon also with India as well as India is only .04 point ahead which is not likely to be the case with the rebasing the GDP.

I wont mane comment on Indian government measured HDI much as it has also put Bihar's HDI higher which has 81% poverty rate, living standard equivalent to sub saharan country with around 400 usd per capita GDP. Finally me and many of my relatives visited WB. We know how pathetic the condition is over there specially if anyone step just outside of Kolkata.

Look at post 97... I have already talked about HDI in detail. The HDI of Bangladesh based on the backdated GDP Calculation which is resulting lower HDI. Dnt worry as we already have matched our HDI with that of Pakistan even with 95 base year GDP we will do it soon also with India as well as India is only .04 point ahead which is not likely to be the case with the rebasing the GDP.

I wont mane comment on Indian government measured HDI much as it has also put Bihar's HDI higher which has 81% poverty rate, living standard equivalent to sub saharan country with around 400 usd per capita GDP. Finally me and many of my relatives visited WB. We know how pathetic the condition is over there specially if anyone step just outside of Kolkata.

Poor bangladeshis are always here to compare their Dhaka against Kolkata:hitwall:

Banned for Showing People like you who mock Indias infra and our metro rails that India has a lot of metros underconstruction and yours wont get finished until 2019???

If a Chinese member did dat in Indian forum Even Supermods in this forum would come support him and thank him...
I simply dont care....:wave:

Indias poverty is 32.7%
yours is 49%

You are a low HDI country.............

Bangladesh's poverty based on 2010 is 31% and yours 37%.... I wont talk much. If anyone has shame he/she would not argue further...

UNDP put the poverty of Bangladesh to 31%

Poverty declines to 31 pct: UN | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

But for India it is 37% :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
N the news is from Indian media based on government data :lol:

Watch it so that you can come out of your ignorance.. :rofl:

If its World Bank you are quoting for 31.5 figure they give India at 29.8%
India | Data

Found this at world Bank site
global_gni_09

What about 0 infrastructure part??

From world bank site

Improved water source, rural (% of rural population with access)
India 90%
Bangladesh 80%
GNI per capita, Atlas method (current US$)
India $1,410 (2011)
Bangladesh $770 (2011)

If its World Bank you are quoting for 31.5 figure they give India at 29.8%
India | Data

Found this at world Bank site
global_gni_09

What about 0 infrastructure part??

Look at the youtube Link... Indian government revised the data from 28-29% to 37%. This World Bank data is based on 2010 and Indian government has upgraded it on 2011. The video is also from 2011.

Infrastructure means nothing here. Yes Bangladesh require more infrastructure thts what Bangladesh is trying to do. If more infrastructure can be placed and built here Bangladesh will surpass India in every dimension. India so far only based on loan money was growing but this year already it has been halted.

World bank forecast only 4.8% GDP growth for India.

N please do not post 3-10 year old data. World is changing and try to adapt to it and dnt just try to live in the past.

From world bank site

Improved water source, rural (% of rural population with access)
India 90%
Bangladesh 80%
GNI per capita, Atlas method (current US$)
India $1,410 (2011)
Bangladesh $770 (2011)

Look at post 95 ... all are based on 1995 base year data.

But bottom line development of some states hardly provided any benefit to the poor....of India thats why still we see 51% open defection...

Infrastructure means nothing here. Yes Bangladesh require more infrastructure thts what Bangladesh is trying to do. If more infrastructure can be placed and built here Bangladesh will surpass India in every dimension. India so far only based on loan money was growing but this year already it has been halted.

World bank forecast only 4.8% GDP growth for India.

Infra means nothing???

Do you mean no infra in Bangladesh???

like this- Dhaka airport
2009-06-02__b09.jpg

You will surpass Inndia??? What a Jamati Brainfart:rofl::rofl:

India is not a tiny economy to grow with loan money Kid...
It is a 1.86 trillion $ economy!!!!
We will register growth of atleast 5.5 by year end!!!

You will surpass Inndia??? What a Jamati Brainfart:rofl::rofl:

India is not a tiny economy to grow with loan money Kid...
It is a 1.86 trillion $ economy!!!!
We will register growth of atleast 5.5 by year end!!!

For a 1.2 billion dirt poor people... even a country like UK or Germany has higher economy then India with a tiny population compared to India.

Achieve it then talk. The so called boom for India is over. Without doing any development to the poor you can not expect to see development of your country. India is just a pit hole of south asia. Thats why 51% defect open. That describe the living standard of the Indians. Do you want me post some picture???

By the way I have given you another lifeline to change else... you know whats gonna happen to you.

For a 1.2 billion dirt poor people... even a country like UK or Germany has higher economy then India with a tiny population compared to India.

Achieve it then talk. The so called boom for India is over. Without doing any development to the poor you can not expect to see development of your country. India is just a pit hole of south asia. Thats why 51% defect open. That describe the living standard of the Indians. Do you want me post some picture???

By the way I have given you another lifeline to change else... you know whats gonna happen to you.

We only have 29% poor..........
And we have a $4.46 trillion economy by PPP

Our boom is over???Thank you Mr. Economist:rofl::rofl:

Dhaka living stantard
Toilet in Dhaka airport(2010 image)

5353888860_41ba646c57_b.jpg

Toilet at Dhaka Airport | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hanging latrines Dhaka

latrines-hanging-unhygienic-unhygienic-in-slums-of-Dhaka-Bangladesh-1-AJHD.jpg

What about dat toilet enthusiasts???

This is toilet of India ....:rofl:

TH14-EXCRETA-BRSC_1112472f.jpg

What a toilet...

India open toilet by its minister...

What the diffrence between open latrine and Hanging latrine????

Back
Top Bottom