What's new

Bangladesh’s example: Give secularism, tolerance a chance in Pakistan

Come to BD and you would know what Bangladeshis think about secularism. Muslims don't need secularism and muslims are born
secular. And yes we bangladeshis don't need secularism to please the agenda of next door dadas.

Come to Pakistan and you'll see how Muslims in "Islamic Republics" are intolerent. And I'm not even talking about the news propoganda, I'm talking about it at a basic street level. I applaud you if Muslims in BD are born secular, but it's not the case the whole world.

I thought it is an honor for those Bangladeshi to go to Pakistan (who call them mfucker)

Did not know that is how your family tree had grown.

Biharis were never asked to go to Pakistan. Last time Hasina requested them to stay and forget about Pakistan.

So Hasina and Awami league asking Bangladeshis to go to Pakistan but asking Biharis to stay. It is clear who is the enemy of state and Bangladeshis.

Secularism is the way forward for Pakistan. Everybody will be able to express themselves freely without fear of being harassed or discriminated.

Turkey is the best example to follow for Pakistan. Religious bigotry has reached astounding proportions in the country.

Pakistan needs a mostofa kemal now.

Secularism is the way forward for Pakistan. Everybody will be able to express themselves freely without fear of being harassed or discriminated.

Turkey is the best example to follow for Pakistan. Religious bigotry has reached astounding proportions in the country.

You are utterly wrong on Turkish history and its significance. And surely did not understand context people specially Muslims living in south Asia over last few hundred years.

You cant explain that to neither PK bigots nor BD Bigots. We have so much commonality in both the country, only difference that we have bigot who are minority and in PK its majority.

Ofcourse they voted in favor of India. Who the fck want to join a Islamic Republic being a Hindu?

So Hindus did not like to live in Muslim state and how these people are considered "secular". As it is obvious Hindus in west bengal are NOT secular, what the hell you are bakh bakum about ghoti inspired Bengal crap. Regardless, get rid of you ghoti nostalgia and live in Bangladesh. If that does not suit you, take your beloved leader prescription and cross the border to live in "secular" india happily ever after.

I believe there should be limited secularism and not complete secularism, otherwise i see no difference between secular bigots and religious bigots, having one is the same as having the other.

Pakistan had its own Mostofa Kemal. His name was Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Couldn't say much for Bangladesh right now since the secular party ruling it is becoming increasingly hallow as time passes.

Who says that secularists are always progressive? It isn't always necessarily the case :lol:

Personally, I'm indifferent to this secularism vs. religious fights. It's both stupid and childish.

So Hindus did not like to live in Muslim state and how these people are considered "secular". As it is obvious Hindus in west bengal are NOT secular, what the hell you are bakh bakum about ghoti inspired Bengal crap. Regardless, get rid of you ghoti nostalgia and live in Bangladesh. If that does not suit you, take your beloved leader prescription and cross the border to live in "secular" india happily ever after.

YOu can only ask a non muslim to live with yu volunturily only if the majority (muslim in this case) are secular. Thats the guarantee clause. Does not matter its a muslim majority or not but matters whether it is free of bigots or not. I am not saying WB hindus are secular either. But I myself should have the moral high ground before asking the other party to become so.

Couldn't say much for Bangladesh.

Jinnah, Haquue, Sohrawardy, Vasani all of them were secular. But bigots with the help of Army stole the show and brought misery on Pakistan.

We were good or bad with pak is not now the discussion.

The problem is there r lots of similarities of BD & pak. Both r islamic country,the majority is poor & uneducated.Both the country has madrassa education with modern education.These things r enhancing terrorism & conflict.To stop these nuisance pak should take steps.

& the matter learning from us is the better option.Learning is not bad as u should never stop learning.u can take turki or malaysia as a model.But the similarities u can find only in Bd or afgan.dont choose afgan as they r in big trouble already.Pak has still got the chance to clear its image to the world.Make the best use of it.

Not forcing u to follow us.Its ur decision we r nothing on that.

That is because you are making things up in your mind. At the same time you turn a blind eye to Pakistan's situation.

Making what up? Is Pakistan in this s--t because of Islam? Do you even have any idea of what we're going through? Keep your secularist views off our coasts please.

Well, the Mostofa kemal of Turkey was more successful than that of Pakistan. Mainly because the original Kemal had a chance of governing his country for 20+ years. Pakistan's mostofa Kemal died just after its creation.

among Pakistan's presidents, in my opinion, Ayub khan was the man. unfortunately, his rivals could not see pakistan progress at that time and pulled him down, giving precedence of personal rivalry over political.

Making what up? Is Pakistan in this s--t because of Islam? Do you even have any idea of what we're going through? Keep your secularist views off our coasts please.

Again, you are making things up in your mindwhich i never said or meant, at the same time being intolerant to other's views. "S__t" is not the language for polite, civil discussion.

Back
Top Bottom