What's new

Bangladesh Poultry Sector on the Brink of Collapse

another despo thread for power despos...they want each and every news coming out to be associated with evil nexus between RAW n AL...i guess they are showing there lack of confidence..or shear fear of loosing another elections..great job OP..for bringing our ur desperation..as usual I had a good time reading all of the BD's childish comments..heck even i can predict the order of commenting... :P

bangladeshis have INDIA FEVER...they see INDIA everywhere..

its recent trend. couple of year ago pdf members were not like that. t seems BNP-jamati alliance has infiltrated pdf. as a senior most member mentioned few months ago, there are some fasle flagger.

bangla brothers are not anti india.

its recent trend. couple of year ago pdf members were not like that. t seems BNP-jamati alliance has infiltrated pdf. as a senior most member mentioned few months ago, there are some fasle flagger.

bangla brothers are not anti india.

i support you bro..there are some members who refuted every single evidence of huji(b) as a terrorist organization just saying...everything is RAW's conspiracy....maybe they are really false flagged trolls...there are some members who bring religion and RAW in every single topic...

How sad.. Bangladeshi chickens are threatened by Indians.. again.

How sad.. Bangladeshi chickens are threatened by Indians.. again.

soon we'll see bangladesh export "chicken terrorist" to fight india and RAW...

funny_chicken_at_war-7515.jpg

and they'll end like this....

political-pictures-protesters-terrorist-chickens.jpg

and bangladeshis will cry......."RAW-AL conspiracy"... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom