Managing Director, Aranya
rokia%20afzal%20rahman.jpg

Rokia Afzal Rahman
Former Advisor to the Caretaker Government &
Leading Entreprenuer

atmshamsulhuda.jpg

A.T.M Shamsul Huda
Former Chief Election C

TIB is as political as these people are individually and as a group. Now people who know them personally or otherwise can provide more info.

They look like West Bengal's who have been shipped to Bangladesh lol.

I don't like to use the word Ghoti, because I do not like to offend people with derogatory labels, but what I noticed is that many migrant from West Bengal have a special affinity with India and as a result AL, please correct me if I am wrong.

So far I see the following groups that are supporting AL:
1. Gopalganj clan
2. Minority votebank
3. West Bengal migrant
4. Opportunist political leaders and activists who became wealthy as a result with their association with AL and they are from all parts of Bangladesh

We need to be careful about these people reaching sensitive positions and not to get too numerous in armed services.

They look like West Bengal's who have been shipped to Bangladesh lol.

That women Sultana Kamal and likes are some of the numerous awami "human" rights activist who has been mum these 5 years on human rights violation in BD. Yeah they are indeed west bengali and Indian at heart. Recently after so much atrocities by AL she is speaking out as a face saving gesture.

Last edited:
Congratulations, credit goes to the Awami League govt.

If Awami League was the only govt. in power since 1990 and if govt. made any difference at all, then sure all credit goes to Awami League.

I don't like to use the word Ghoti, because I do not like to offend people with derogatory labels, but what I noticed is that many migrant from West Bengal have a special affinity with India and as a result AL, please correct me if I am wrong.

1. Gopalganj clan
2. Minority votebank
3. West Bengal migrant
4. Opportunist political leaders and activists who became wealthy as a result with their association with AL and they are from all parts of Bangladesh

We need to be careful about these people reaching sensitive positions and not to get too numerous in armed services.

Why is Ghoti a derogatory term? It's used only for fun...they call us Bangal, we call them Ghoti. I think you didn't get in touch with Ghoti people that much. I was grown up in Khulna where there are huge West Bengali people, people there don't use it as derogatory rather for fun only. When I was in Kolkatta, I used to call them Ghoti and they in response Bangal.

It's not sure Ghoti people are a big vote bank for BAL. Khulna has a big number of them but in the history of Bangladesh BAL never won from Khulna proper not even after 71.

I thought TIB people were selected by Transparency International.....How does the government effect this??

1. Gopalganj clan
2. Minority votebank
3. West Bengal migrant

There was one here who used to spam threads every single day. Last time I saw him, he was in flames!

There was one here who used to spam threads every single day. Last time I saw him, he was in flames!

In flames here in this forum? Flaming mad? Why? I think I know who you are talking about. There was not too many spammers.

Drama.....

Well, the ALer's are in it for personal benefit, so being informant would not be surprising. And please note how the vocabulary is same for Indians and AL supporters, anyone who opposes them, for example even an atheist like Farhad Mazhar, living together with his "girl friend", is a Jamati.

Back
Top Bottom