What's new

Bangladesh gain new land 'Bangabandhu Island'

@Saiful Islam what if I just report you to the police? You would be subjected to torture,7-14 of imprisonment and 1 crore fine under current laws.But since you are a jamaati terrorist,you will be honoured by the name "razakar" and would rot in jail for life or be hanged.Should I?

For some people Yahya Khan and Z. A Bhutto remain the affectionate joint Fathers of Nation, I guess.

And for the other people like me,we keep their memories never forgetten by using their images on toilet paper!

I might go for the only property I would invest in Bangladesh

Shit,a mad doc like you would only end up doing biological tests on poor biharis and jamaatis :D

@Saiful Islam what if I just report you to the police? You would be subjected to torture,7-14 of imprisonment and 1 crore fine under current laws.But since you are a jamaati terrorist,you will be honoured by the name "razakar" and would rot in jail for life or be hanged.Should I?
really, this is what happens in ur country? they can't even tolerate dissent? pathetic

Sure, go ahead and see what happens.

really, this is what happens in ur country? they can't even tolerate dissent? pathetic

Oh, you have no idea :lol:

And for the other people like me,we keep their memories never forgetten by using their images on toilet paper!

Shit,a mad doc like you would only end up doing biological tests on poor biharis and jamaatis :D
Jamaatis idk but wahabist cunts for sure. Be ready for injection tomorrow. It's lethal don't worry ;)

True thug abide by some code of ethics. BAL people are lowest quality of human looking haywana you can find in universe.
i feel sympathy for my Bangladeshi Muslim brother sisters, that they have to stay with these dot wearing hindu wannabe so -called Muslims who celebrate everything that is pagan and forbidden and disregard civility and hygiene which Islamic culture gave them. u should have come to India brother ur Islamic culture wouldn't have gotten polluted here by these hindoo wannabes

i feel sympathy for my Bangladeshi Muslim brother sisters, that they have to stay with these dot wearing hindu wannabe so -called Muslims who celebrate everything that is pagan and forbidden and disregard civility and hygiene which Islamic culture gave them. u should have come to India brother ur Islamic culture wouldn't have gotten polluted here by these hindoo wannabes

You are trying too hard now.

True thug abide by some code of ethics. BAL people are lowest quality of human looking haywana you can find in universe.

Yah thats the main thing I have learned from this subforum actually.

Change your flag to mard e momin country. False flag

@Arefin007 Good to see you around. Hope you are doing well brother.

^He never left. I hope you understand what I mean.

You are trying too hard now.

He's a serial false-flagger of Bangladeshi origin and suffers from a severe identity crisis. At one point, he even claimed to be female on one of his accounts. He has multiple accounts on this forum. He's no Indian or Pakistani. Of course, the time he spends on this sub-forum and his writing style are dead give-aways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom