What's new

Bangladesh cricket team to join anti-war criminals protest.

I have to agree with you there. Players for their own sake (unless they do it in their own personal capacity as ordinary citizens/people) should not get involved in this. However if they all decided to this because of their passionate views on this topic then they should be able to and the only people offended will be the 4.6% minority in Bangladesh that support Jamatis, a few of whom are very active on this forum.

The other 95.4% of Bangladeshis will actually be happy.

My be 95.4% would be happy yet it will be better for them to keep 100 % happy by not participating in this kind of protest .

This whole episode planned and executed by Awami maloon league and like minded left oriented groups sponsored by Indians. Yes, bloody, stinky, ghass eating Bharti part of this drama.

WOW! hahaha :D

I'm in a dilemma now! Shall I go and post something offensive about Bangaldesh? When most of the Bangladeshis don't even share your point of view and you're not even Bangladeshi. Or shall I post something about Pakistan? When you're not even Pakistani.

Or finally shall I post something about America? When all I know is you don't have a drop of American blood in you and you probably want America to be a some sort of Caliphate and get rid of this democracy and man-made laws.

I don't even think you guys have an identity. You're caught between rock and a hard place. For you, your only identity is Pan-Islamism. I pity you :/

Best wishes to Bangladesh for its journey towards a moderate,developed and secular state:tup:

WOW! hahaha :D

I'm in a dilemma now! Shall I go and post something offensive about Bangaldesh? When most of the Bangladeshis don't even share your point of view and you're not even Bangladeshi. Or shall I post something about Pakistan? When you're not even Pakistani.

Or finally shall I post something about America? When all I know is you don't have a drop of American blood in you and you probably want America to be a some sort of Caliphate and get rid of this democracy and man-made laws.

I don't even think you guys have an identity. You're caught between rock and a hard place. For you, your only identity is Pan-Islamism. I pity you :/

Mate, remember the saying " Naa ghar ka naa ghat ka"?....;)

Dat logic :cheesy:

As I said, if he came from Khandani family then his family was part of Muslim league. There was no Awami maloon league before 71. Muslim league was helping Pakistan army during 71 conflict.

I also ask yo the same. Have you come from Khandani family(foreign rooted) or not. If so you are cursing on your forefather souls.

@Hammer-fist You are right buddy. Many of us who has been for long on this forum now knows who are real BD and who are those who pretend to be representation of BD people.

Leaving that aside, its good to see that Democracy showing its full power in BD. People should have the power. I really wish our Cricket team also protest like this for some cause. They are part of our nation and they represent us. They should come to inspire people.

I hope Indian public or few leaders at least gives full support to people demanding justice against these war criminals. (has India made any such support ?)

Keep informing us about the developments.

You must be in possession of a crystal ball. Pick me 6 numbers from 1 to 49.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, if he came from Khandani family then his family was part of Muslim league. There was no Awami maloon league before 71. Muslim league was helping Pakistan army during 71 conflict.

I also ask yo the same. Have you come from Khandani family(foreign rooted) or not. If so you are cursing on your forefather souls.

This I must save for records. The way people looked down upon south asian bengali race by cooking up ''superior'' middle eastern genes and the part that attitude played in atrocities in 1971 is evidently still strong in some delusional souls.

I do not wish a civil war on BD, but probably there's a need to purge the state of such racist elements. I'm frankly surprised they have survived in the first place because I know how proud bengalis are of their ethnicity, culture and language.

This I must save for records. The way people looked down upon south asian bengali race by cooking up ''superior'' middle eastern genes and the part that attitude played in atrocities in 1971 is evidently still strong in some delusional souls.

I do not wish a civil war on BD, but probably there's a need to purge the state of such racist elements. I'm frankly surprised they have survived in the first place because I know how proud bengalis are of their ethnicity, cuture and language.

Just ignore this American posting from New York. He lives in America, posts on a Pakistani forum and loves Urdu.

Actually many of the east Pakistani elite class far from being fundamentalists went on to become some of the post-Pakistan secular intelligentsia (who in my view are overly secular), perhaps the majority.

It's a long story but Dhaka university in the early 20th century espoused some of the Kemalism of Ataturk's Turkey (Ataturk was respected by them) and thus the Dhaka intelligentsia elite are by and large quite secular.

I personally am more conservative than that secular intelligentsia though definitely not a neo-Mughal Jamati, Maudoodi was basically an older version of the current Owaisi of Hyderabad, Maudoodi was from Hyderabad too, and Jamat are basically a neo-Mughal, neo-Pakistani party both of which are dead (the Mughal empire and the pre-71 united Pakistan) and will never come back despite Jamati wet dreams.

You know, Khan is Pathan. Their original home is border of Afghan-Pakistan. So if you are a Khan then you are telling us that you have some Pathan blood in you and your Khan forefather migrated from Afghan/Pakistan. So it's safe to say that your Grandfather, father or at least some one from your tribe was helping Pakistan army(good number of them were Khan) out of Khani brotherhood. Most conservative or foreign rooted Bangladeshi/East Pakistani Muslims were part of muslim league, hence Pakistan army. So are you calling your self traitor and demanding your own death by hang.

So, tell us are you really a Pathan or adopting pathan(fake)?

Me and my forefathers were not Pathan.Khan is Mongol title NOT an exclusively Pathan tittle.It was a tittle given by the Mughals(later continued by the British) in various forms Khan-Bahadur,Khan-Shahib and Khan.The family whose member received this tittle was called Khandan.I am a part of that family.My Great Great Grand father was Moulana Azizur Rahman.He received the tittle Khan-Sahib.Thus later known as Moulana Azizur Rahman Khan.Learn about history before calling someone a traitor.

Crowd is Quite intimidating.. Jamatis you better find another country bcz Bengalis are on roll here :P
Protesters_Bangladesh.jpg

There are people in this world who are called neutral and are not parts of political parties.Just having a name doesn't affiliate you with a political party.

Back
Top Bottom