x800.jpg

l2012070941303.jpg

l2012070941304.jpg

l2012070941305.jpg

sayad ghumne ke liya aaya hoga,as a tourist:hang2:

Anyone know what is he doing in India? :undecided:

No idea.

a-k-antony.jpg

The Bangladesh Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Zahir Uddin Ahmed meeting the Defence Minister, Shri A. K. Antony, in New Delhi on July 09, 2012.

Nice lungi he is wearing.

Let me Fill in for Most of Bangladeshi members : "Rawami , Rawami Rawami" :D . Also it comes as a surprise to Me that Bangladesh has a full fledged Navy . Aah That Reminds me to Suggest MBI Munshi Sir to Write a article on Bangladeshi Navy having almost same Dress as India . Dayum and Raw and Rawami conspiracy !!

Lets enjoy Rawami party...cheers

Ha ha same uniform, if it wasn't for his height, it would be really tough to identify the Bangladeshi.

@ I know ! but I will not tell in front of you people !!!!!

@ OK , no problem. Let me tell you the aim of this secret visit. Very soon India is going to add some new Aircraft Carrier. So Bangladesh Naval Chief has gone to India to buy the old junk Indian Aircraft Carrier like the one some thing like "Vishakapaton".

@ Bangladesh will buy these junk in a nominal price and you know now-a-days we made tremendous advance in ship building and we will make these ships completely new after proper renovation.

@ For your information every year we are adding 10/15 war ships in our Navy that too build in our own shipyard !!!!

@ For your information every year we are adding 10/15 war ships in our Navy that too build in our own shipyard !!!!

Sir Please Don't Scare me .I wont be able to sleep in Nights :rofl: The Mighty Bangladesh Navy is already scaring me by buying the junk we are retiring .:rofl::rofl:

@ OK , no problem. Let me tell you the aim of this secret visit. Very soon India is going to add some new Aircraft Carrier. So Bangladesh Naval Chief has gone to India to buy the old junk Indian Aircraft Carrier like the one some thing like "Vishakapaton".

@ Bangladesh will buy these junk in a nominal price and you know now-a-days we made tremendous advance in ship building and we will make these ships completely new after proper renovation.

It was just a normal visit to a neighbouring country, nothing much. And i dont think we bought any indian equipment for our military, and this policy will stay in place for some time.

There is no way we are adding 10/15 warships in our navy.

If you continue with such enlightening and mind boggling post .. Soon somebody in Bangladesh will recognised this super talent and gonna make u the next prime minister..
e42b14a5_new_funny_gif_03.gif

Back
Top Bottom