What's new

Bangladesh banning Jamaat-e-Islami

যত যাই বলেন যারা হত্যা আর ধর্ষণের সাথে সম্পৃক্ত ছিল তাদের " কুত্তার মত মারা " হোক !

@ See these writings of A K M Aminul Huq how dedicated he is ????? He is not even ashammed of his deeds !!!!!!! I think he is no more ? But his writings will remain in the mind of new comming generation ? Was the Razakars were right or wrong ???? By reading his articles we may get a little bit pictures of 1971 inccidences.

@ But in our society how the pictures of Razakars, Al Badre and Al Sams are drawn and painted !!!!!! These are all one sided stories.

যত যাই বলেন যারা হত্যা আর ধর্ষণের সাথে সম্পৃক্ত ছিল তাদের " কুত্তার মত মারা " হোক !

তাহলে আমাদের সাথে তাদের কি পারথক থাকল ?

তাহলে আমাদের সাথে তাদের কি পারথক থাকল ?

The diff is that, thay killed innocent civilians and we killed blood thirsty dogs

why are you typing in something that well no one apart from a small size of land can understand the truth needs no defence elementry my dear watson.

@ "Are Abir Bhai kemon achen apni ? Onek din apnar shathe kotha hayna, ta amader UK made basin ebong tap fherot diban na ?"

@ " Koi apnake tu deklam na Manmohoner shonge ".

@ So we had been talking about Jammat banning in our country ? If India cannot ban these Jammaties, Sib Sena and other religious parties in so called great democreatic country in India, "Sare Jahase achcha Hindustan Hamara" why we are unnecessarilly shouting in our country. " Aktu ki bidda deban ". Your great comment please !!!!!!

You will get the basins back as soon as you return the "enemy property" back! ;)

I have whatsoever no concern of BD banning Jamat or anyone else. Do whatever with them, just dont export them at my part of world. Also Jamat e Islam e Hind is different than Pakistani Jamat and BD Jatam, Indian Jamat no longer follows Maududi.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

what makes you think that you are more talented than madrassa students?? i have seen some finest doctors in Bd who are madrassa educated

When did I say that I'm more talented than Madarsa students? The became doctor in later life coz they didn't stick to Madarasa.

why are you typing in something that well no one apart from a small size of land can understand the truth needs no defence elementry my dear watson.

@ Sorry for the inconveinance. Infact it is an Bengalee article, " I was Al-Badre" written by one Al -Badre himself for the first time in the last 40 years. His name was A K M Aminul Huq. He was the Al-Badre commander at Kishorganj District on the Northern border of the then East Pakistan. It is on the East of Sylhet. Once the formal war started on 3rd December 1971, Pakistani troops were withdrawn from this place and placed in some other important tactical areas.

@ So for the security of this area naturally came to the Razakers, Al-Badre, Al Sams, Mujahids and local police who were supporting Pakistan at that moment. The fighting was going in full gear in the area. Indian Army and Mukti Fouz' advance were halted by this small but dedicated para military forces. Once General Niazi surrendered at Dacca on 16 December 1971 yet these small forces were fighting with full zeal. 24 hours have already passed and it is now 17 December 1971 still these Al Badre and others were continuing to fight with Indians and Mukti Bahini. The main invisible force behind them were Mullana Atahar Ali, the head of Nizam-i-Islami. What surprises us that once the Pakistan Army had surrendered at Dacca and there is not a single Pakistani Army in the vicinity how could these Bengalee dedicated pro-Pakistani para-military forces still continued to fight ? It is unbelieveable ? However, once the Awami Leaders came and talked with Mullana Atahar Ali only than they all surrendered on 18 December 1971.

@ Now, if you want to get the gist of the article first you have to down load the Bangla Front and once it appears and than go for translation. I am sure you donnot know Bangla. That' why I told your father to learn Bangla little bit but he refused and started singing," Ao bachcho ser karai tup ko Pakistan ki , jiski khatir hamni kito lakho jan ki, Pakistan Zindabad -- Pakistan Zindabad."

@ After reading this I hear by recommand for "Nishane Hyder" (Living) for this A K M Aminul Huq. "Jio Pakistan".

Source: আমি আল বদর বলছি

Back
Top Bottom