What's new

Bangladesh Army's Guided multiple rocket luncher system

how many mbrls are there in service in bd army and wat type ?
May be u ppl can buy the pinak mbrl with range of 40- 80km if GOI permits.btw does burmese army have any mbrl

In this thread alone we can see Pakistani nationalists, Hindutva fanatics and razakars all working together.

1. I have said that we need to set ballistic parity with India as a long-term strategic goal.

This has caused anger amongst Hindutva trolls and one razakar as they all want to see a weak Bangladesh.

2. This will happen if our military decide to pursue it.

Our military is anti-Indian (we work with China) and anti-razakar (they foiled a Jamati/razakar conspiracy in the army earlier this year, plus their intelligence monitors this site...so bad news for the razakars here).

120121_NAZRUL_BD_COUP.jpg

High-level Bangladeshi commanders at a very rare press conference announcing the abortion of a razakar conspiracy in the army.

So the fact that Bangladesh haters such as Hindutva fanatics and razakars do not want Bangladesh to achieve ballistic parity with India means nothing as our military could care less about what such losers say and our military's whole ideology and training is to crush India and razakars.

However apart from losers like Indians and razakars, the people that do matter to our military are the Americans and Chinese and they have far more of a role and influence in the direction our military policies go towards.

1. I do not think America will be too bothered if Bangladesh strengthens it ballistic arsenal as America wants Bangladesh to be a counter to India.

st02.jpg

America already gave India two fingers up when America said that Bangladesh is responsible for the security of the bay of Bengal i.e. code speak for "Bay of Bengal is Bangladeshi turf, India f*** off".

2. Our Chinese allies would be more than happy.

So Indians and razakars, have a nice day losers.

BD military expenditure - $1.3 bn.

Cost of an IRBM/ICBM - $10 million (depending on range)

Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles

they don't need ICBM for that reason. They have other WMD.

Greater Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greater Bangladesh (translated variously as Bengali : বৃহত্তর বাংলাদেশ, Brihottor Bangladesh ; [1] Bengali : বৃহৎ বাংলাদেশ Brihot Bangladesh ; [2] Bengali : মহাবাংলাদেশ, Maha Bangladesh ; [3] and Bengali : বিশাল বাংলা Bishal Bangla [4] ) is a political theory circulated by a number of Indian politicians and writers that People's Republic of Bangladesh is trying for the territorial expansion to include the Indian states of West Bengal , Assam and others in northeastern India. [5] The theory is principally based on a widely propagated urban legend amongst ignorant Indian masses that a large number of Bangladeshi illegal immigrants reside in Indian territory. [6]

how many mbrls are there in service in bd army and wat type ?
May be u ppl can buy the pinak mbrl with range of 40- 80km if GOI permits.btw does burmese army have any mbrl

It's unknown exactly how many BA operates. Similarly goes for Myanmar.

The Type-90B BA currently has, it has a max range of 40 km.
@members: Stick to the topic ;)

So the fact that Bangladesh haters such as Hindutva fanatics and razakars do not want Bangladesh to achieve ballistic parity with India means nothing as our military could care less about what such losers say and our military's whole ideology and training is to crush India and razakars.

Have a nice day losers.

You mad pops? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so here is the deal:

If Pakistanis doesn't agree with Hammer-fist - Pakistani Nationalists.

If Indians doesn't agree with Hammer-fist - Hindutva Moron.

If BDian themselves doesn't agree with Hammer-fist - razakars.

As George Bush famously said - "you're either with us, or against us" :sniper:

In this thread alone we can see Pakistani nationalists, Hindutva fanatics and razakars all working together.

1. I have said that we need to set ballistic parity with India as a long-term strategic goal.

This has caused anger amongst Hindutva trolls and one razakar as they all want to see a weak Bangladesh.

Our military is anti-Indian (we work with China) and anti-razakar (they foiled a Jamati/razakar conspiracy in the army earlier this year, plus their intelligence monitors this site...so bad news for the razakars here).

High-level Bangladeshi commanders at a very rare press conference announcing the abortion of a razakar conspiracy in the army.

Have a nice day losers.

Ok just tell me, you think India will stop procuring defence materials for 40 years and Bangladesh will magically catch up to India?

How will you reach ballistic parity? Who will give you the equipment? How will you make it?
Can you afford it?

In international law a given missile has to be < or = 300 kms...

Have a nice day losers.

you need to troll right?? Show us proof that it was Jamati coup please enlighten us

No military expert but an ICBM seems an overkill for BD probably unless there is some lucid arguments for it.

I do not like this razakar name calling. Why would any BD want a weak BD. Jaamat is ultra nationalist, to the best of my knowledge they are not anti Bangladesh. During 71 they made a wrong choice but it is an understandable position. A civil war was fought and not all people in BD wanted Pakistan to break. When the Pakstani army started indiscrimanate killing Jaamat position becomes indefensible but their logical position one can surely understand but their moral position is not possible to to defend.

BDs do not call each others names. We can have many positions from islamic nationalism to secular outlook. All is valid in a democracy. No position should make us call each other names.

I hate awami league and everything they stand for but I defend their right to have their views. Please keep emotions in check and respect all views. Respect others views, it does not mean you agree with them and really there is no need to belittle anyone.

No military expert but an ICBM seems an overkill for BD probably unless there is some lucid arguments for it.

I do not like this razakar name calling. Why would any BD want a weak BD. Jaamat is ultra nationalist, to the best of my knowledge they are not anti Bangladesh. During 71 they made a wrong choice but it is an understandable position. A civil war was fought and not all people in BD wanted Pakistan to break. When the Pakstani army started indiscrimanate killing Jaamat position becomes indefensible but their logical position one can surely understand but their moral position is not possible to to defend.

BDs do not call each others names. We can have many positions from islamic nationalism to secular outlook. All is valid in a democracy. No position should make us call each other names.

I hate awami league and everything they stand for but I defend their right to have their views. Please keep emotions in check and respect all views. Respect others views, it does not mean you agree with them and really there is no need to belittle anyone.

OT:

Good post, in a democracy people are entitled to their opinions and political positions, as long as they do not break the law of the land, such as cooperating with a foreign hostile enemy nation to advance that nations interest compromising one's own national interest. Mud slinging and name calling is not healthy for national unity and a rational political discourse. Having said that, I do support punishing people who committed war crimes, but that must happen after a proper accounting of the entire 1971 war and the events that led to this civil war, where people committed war crimes and other crimes from many different sides. It is urgent that this should happen before the older generation die off who were eye witness to the incidents in question.

Speaking of Awami League, I just heard this during a family gathering that there are 15 RAW agents working within DGFI HQ premises. May be Asad71 Bhai or others can verify this information. Also I heard that the 3000 crore money stolen from Sonali Bank by politically connected people were done by essentially some former Mudi Dokander (small shop keeper).

Awami scums steal , so does BNP scums. Corruption is a perinnial problem in BD with weak institutional oversight.

I agree with you wholeheartedly regarding national unity and protection of sovereignty. I can believe RAW double agents within DGFI but not actual bona-fide RAW personnel working under awami patronage within DGFI.

Well few Days ago before arrest, Golam Azam in an interview indicated that it was because of pro-liberation link to India, they joined opposition...... ultra nationalist right?? it brought their downfall.....

Anyway, I agree with Kalu miaya. Anyone who committed crime should be punished under a fair trial.. So that no one can question it later....... which is not the case... if ICT executes Jamati leaders quickly according to their current plan, it will remain complicated for decades, anothet topic will be added of our never ending debate....... no one will get peace.....

Well few Days ago before arrest, Golam Azam in an interview indicated that it was because of pro-liberation link to India, they joined opposition...... ultra nationalist right?? it brought their downfall.....

Anyway, I agree with Kalu miaya. Anyone who committed crime should be punished under a fair trial.. So that no one can question it later....... which is not the case... if ICT executes Jamati leaders quickly according to their current plan, it will remain complicated for decades, anothet topic will be added of our never ending debate....... no one will get peace.....

Executing these jamaati leaders without a fair trial will only give birth to more radicalism in Bangladesh and the country will explode. The country will likely head to a civil war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom