What's new

Bangladesh Army should give Arms support to Rohingya Muslims.

পার্বত্য চট্টগ্রাম থেকে সব সেনা সদস্যকে kick মেরে বেড় করা হবে একদিন
OK. আমরাও সেই একদিনের দিকে চেয়ে থাকব...:rofl:

Not even your molvis from Madrassas can make us extinct..Its just a wet dream of yours..
Its a slow process. But, fruitful and happening as you speak... :D

Shourav and Cycle vai, forget our differences.. Some lady has just exclaimed that bengalis like cousin marriages. I am new to this forum don't know how to tag parties, you should respond.

As I told you the reason we fought the army is because they are forcing Islam and Arabic culture in us..

As I told you the reason we fought the army is because they are forcing Islam and Arabic culture in us..
No, that wasn't the reason. But, now we will encourage you to fight the army with any reason you like. Population reduction is much needed for Bangladesh!... :D

Shourav and Cycle vai, forget our differences.. Some lady has just exclaimed that bengalis like cousin marriages. I am new to this forum don't know how to tag parties, you should respond.
Where?

পার্বত্য চট্টগ্রাম থেকে সব সেনা সদস্যকে kick মেরে বেড় করা হবে একদিন

Not even your molvis from Madrassas can make us extinct..Its just a wet dream of yours..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..miya,army lagbe naa..noakhali nd barishal er lok e enuf apnader jnno..nd k kake kick martese dekhtesi to vhaii..:cheesy::cheesy:

kisuh kotha thak na gopon,dada..:rolleyes1::rolleyes1:

Yes..But it doesn't matter..All Buddhists are my brother

latest

I am a Buddhist minority from the hill tracts of Bangladesh...you have no idea what the army is doing with our people, with the chakmad
s..
You seem to have an identity crisis of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom