What's new

Bangkok : Iranian man throws bomb at police; 5 hurt

Disgraceful.

I used to live in the Sukumvit area :confused:

There must be some shadowy group involved there.

You should remember that we have a very big largely peaceful muslim population. What one should oppose is politics mixed with religion. Political hindusim is as dangerous as political islam.
thank you for your wise words :)

as I recall when Israel in UAE killed one
of Hamas Commander all of them had European
passport with them If I recall correctly 3 of
them had Nederland passport.
These were real passports of real people. I dont see any Iranians complaining that someone used their passport.

359198.jpg

Pictures of the three suspects caught on a surveillance camera at Soi Pridi Banomyong 31. The man in the middle is Saeid Moradi and the one on the right is Mohummad Hazaei, who was later caught at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

If these are fakes, where are real guys whos passports were stolen? :rolleyes:

These were real passports of real people. I dont see any Iranians complaining that someone used their passport.

359198.jpg

If these are fakes, where are real guys whos passports were stolen? :rolleyes:
time will tell
by the way the Identity on those passports were
real but the passports themselves according to EU
were forged.

"Hi, I am from the Iranian Secret Service. We need patriotic Iranians like you to do an operation for the motherland. Here are the instructions....Shalom. I mean, er, Salaam."

I WONDER ARE THESE ALL ARE IRANIS WHO ARE CAUSING CONFLICT IN BALOCHISTAN( PAKISTAN)

Oh! Muslims are people like any other people. They are human beings and behave humanely.

The problem is this Political Ideology called Islam which they insist is a religion but not. It never was, it never will be.

Exception :
Sufi Islam is fairly a religion.

Political Hinduism is oxymoron. You should understand that 'Hinduism' and 'Hindu' are invented words. One by West and the other by Middle Eastern people. Indians prior to that had no idea that Religion can be used as an Identifier for communities. They Indians only had identities like Caste, language, region, (vaishnavaite, shivaite sects were there but only elite had those differences not masses) in some cases like Buddhists and Janis as different but heretics BTW there was huge social mobility. Many people changed from Jainism to Hinduism Vice versa. Ambedkar destroyed any possiblity of using 'Sanatana Dharma' for Political gains.

On the other hand Islam in itself is a Political Ideology. Radical Muslims and some opportunistic leaders behave like they are in a Political Party and cause troubles in society by segregating good Muslims from the rest of the society by saying it's unislamic and ****. or they advocate converting etc., which is of course the case with all Abrahamic Faiths.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

whatever that meant!!:rofl:
This has nothing to do with hinduism or islam. These things are games govts play, and Iran govt has nothing to do with islam, they just want to save their ***.(like any other govt in any other country).

This has nothing to do with hinduism or islam. These things are games govts play, and Iran govt has nothing to do with islam, they just want to save their ***.(like any other govt in any other country).

Look there's a fundamental difference between Abrahamic religions (messianic dogmas) and Eastern religions (Dharimic religions, Taoism) these are more like philosophies rather than religions. while Political -( insert any dharmic/eastern faith here) is like a paradox, term Political Islam is redundant, because Islam itself is political (only few sects like sufi are exception). you cannot keep politics away from Islam.

That's the point i was trying to make there.

Looks like Pakistan is off the hook (for the time being) and its Iran's turn. Today the terror threat level in NY has been increased and all eyes are on Iran. Expect more international bombings in random countries which will be pointed at Iran.

Female suspect in bombing case already back in Iran

3017603401bigzg.jpg

The Iranian woman suspected of involvement in the series of bomb explosions in Bangkok on Tuesday is now in Iran and Thailand has no extradition treaty with the country, Immigration Police Commissioner Pol Lt Gen Wiboon Bangtamai said today.

Leila Rohani is the fourth Iranian wanted for the blast. She is suspected of arranging to rent the Sukhumvit Soi 71 home where the three other Iranian suspects stayed and where the first explosive device exploded, apparently by accident.

The Criminal Court on Thursday issued arrest warrants for the group.

Wiboon said Rohani is now in Tehran, Iran's capital. "We could not ask Iran to extradite her to Thailand as we have no extradition treaty with the country," he said.

However, he said Rohani's absence would not affect the case, as she had only rented the house. Thai police have enough evidence such as footage from security cameras and bomb material found in the house, he added.

Female suspect in bombing case already back in Iran - The Nation

Iranian suspects wanted to target Israelis: Thai police chief

Iranian suspects wanted to target Israelis: Thai police chief
Published: Thursday, Feb 16, 2012, 14:37 IST
Place: Bangkok | Agency: PTI

Backing Israel's claims, Thai police chief has said the three Iranian suspects arrested after the triple blasts here were plotting to target Israeli diplomats and confirmed that the sticky bomb found at the attacks' site matched the explosives used in Monday's incident in Delhi.
"I can tell you that the target was specific andaimed at Israeli diplomatic staff," police chief Gen Prewpan Dhamapong told a local TV station last night.
He also said that a sticky bomb was found at the blasts' site. It was the same type of explosives that was used to target Israeli embassy cars in India and Georgia on Monday.
His comments came hours after Israel's Ambassador to Thailand Itzhak Shoham emphatically claimed that the three Iranian suspects involved in the blasts here were partof the same network of assailants who targeted the Israeli embassy staff in India andGeorgia.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu yesterday accused Iran of being the world's"biggest exporter" of terror and asked the global community to draw a "red line" againstTehran's alleged support to acts of terrorism.
"Iran is the biggest exporter of terror in the world. Iran's terror operations are now exposed for all to see," Netanyahu said duringa Knesset (Israeli Parliament) plenum, a day after the botched attack in Thailand which Israel believed was meant to target its Ambassador in Bangkok.
Meanwhile, Bangkok Governor Sukhumbhand Paribatra urged the public to stay calm following the bombings, saying everything was being done to ensure people's safety.
Law enforcement agencies as well as the Bangkok fire and rescue department had been told to stay vigilant. Soldiers were also closely monitoring checkpoints on the borders with Myanmar and Laos.

Iranian suspects wanted to target Israelis: Thai police chief - World - DNA

Looks like Pakistan is off the hook (for the time being) and its Iran's turn. Today the terror threat level in NY has been increased and all eyes are on Iran. Expect more international bombings in random countries which will be pointed at Iran.
All coordinated by the Mossad and dutifully blamed on Iran by the complicit global Zionist media. Israel is pushing into high gear with its war propaganda against Iran.

and you are both right. USrael wanted to cut off Iran's oil exports, since it failed, they are red-flagging Iran through fake terrorism. Everyone already forgot laughable Saudi ambassador assassination plot in US, its time for more fake plots.

Lets see:

1. Hand grenade, put in the plastic bag and hanged on the car in Georgia. It was meant for the driver to pull the trigger! Like in the joke "you received the mail. Its a manual virus, delete all your data yourself" :laugh:

2. Sticky bomb (Mossad/MEK style) in India, placed on the trunk of the car, without shrapnel. Of course nobody got killed, just some injuries. Since India is the best customer for Iran at the moment, of course its in the best interest of Iran to start blowing the cars in India, seriously? :azn:

3. Some guy (maybe Iranian) in Bangkok exploded himself, because you know, Iran's secret service doesnt know how to even throw a grenade :disagree:

In other words, these are very amateur and childish red-flagging, I expected Mossad to do better. Nobody in their right mind will believe its done by Iranian government, even if Mossad/MEK found some scapegoat with Iranian nationality, like it was with used cars salesman in US.

and you are both right. USrael wanted to cut off Iran's oil exports, since it failed, they are red-flagging Iran through fake terrorism. Everyone already forgot laughable Saudi ambassador assassination plot in US, its time for more fake plots.

Lets see:

1. Hand grenade, put in the plastic bag and hanged on the car in Georgia. It was meant for the driver to pull the trigger! Like in the joke "you received the mail. Its a manual virus, delete all your data yourself" :laugh:

2. Sticky bomb (Mossad/MEK style) in India, placed on the trunk of the car, without shrapnel. Of course nobody got killed, just some injuries. Since India is the best customer for Iran at the moment, of course its in the best interest of Iran to start blowing the cars in India, seriously? :azn:

3. Some guy (maybe Iranian) in Bangkok exploded himself, because you know, Iran's secret service doesnt know how to even throw a grenade :disagree:

In other words, these are very amateur and childish red-flagging, I expected Mossad to do better. Nobody in their right mind will believe its done by Iranian government, even if Mossad/MEK found some scapegoat with Iranian nationality, like it was with used cars salesman in US.
I hope other people can think like you.But biased media has brainwashed most of them so that they can't think on themselves.There is news in media that NY city in danger too.We should expect Attacks there in a while.

Back
Top Bottom