What's new

Banged my car in a bus today

Gandhi G in da house

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I have been learning how to drive for quite some time now and just when i thought i was almost done with it , i banged my car in a bus today because he breaked suddenly in the middle of the road.

The car is insured and the damage is not big though not minor , but this has hurt my confidence a lot. Please help me cheer up , i never thought after driving for so many months that i could hit my car.It was embarrassing :cry:

I have been learning how to drive for quite some time now and just when i thought i was almost done with it , i banged my car in a bus today because he breaked suddenly in the middle of the road.

The car is insured and the damage is not big though not minor , but this has hurt my confidence a lot. Please help me cheer up , i never thought after driving for so many months that i could hit my car.It was embarrassing :cry:

Accidents happen all the time Bro, nothing to be worried or lose confidence about, I had a nasty one 4 years ago, banged my scorpio into a stationary bus at 120 km/h, broke my arm and busted the jeep.

Oopar wala aapki... mera matlab hai aapki car ki aatma ko shanti de bhai....:angel:

Koi gal nai girte parte hi bacche sher bante hain ... hosla rakho ... par dhyan rakhna kisi cycle wale par apni nazar-e-inayat mat kar dena...:rofl:

Oh man if i can drive and get a licence then others can also.

It took me TWO whole years to muster the confidence to apply for licence. And on the first level test I got failed and he gave me 30 days learning school but im not a sayen I simply tore the paper and filled the new Form, and this time I passed the level test and the instructor gave me only five days. And on test day I cannot believe that I drove the car smoothly like a butter

And ya vehicle was Camry 2010

Back
Top Bottom