What's new

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | 5th July | Discussion

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | Bangladesh Challenges Pakistan | 5th July | Discussion

So after India, Afghani and English cheats now the most desiring to defeat Pakistan is Bangladeshis who are playing tough and will love to beat Pakistan to avenge some West Pakistan ruling over Bangladesh to prove a point of superiority of getting independent from West Pakistan. And some brownie points for Sheikh Hasina Governement and shut some Pakistanis always looking down on Bangladeshis.

lol we can't change what people think but we sure can give them an *** whooping to show them their place. Hopefully the team plays fearless cricket tomorrow and wins by a big margin to prove we deserved to be in semis

BAN vs PAK | Worldcup Match | Bangladesh Challenges Pakistan | 5th July | Discussion

So after India, Afghani and English cheats now the most desiring to defeat Pakistan is Bangladeshis who are playing tough and will love to beat Pakistan to avenge some West Pakistan ruling over Bangladesh to prove a point of superiority of getting independent from West Pakistan. And some brownie points for Sheikh Hasina Governement and shut some Pakistanis always looking down on Bangladeshis.

I still think this is nothing to rant about. The coach was very professional and respectful if you see the video.

What are you suggesting? They shouldn't try to win the game against us? Or that if they do it's because they have an inferiority complex?

Have you seen how many Pakistanis wanted to see India lose.

And cheats? Really...

I still think this is nothing to rant about. The coach was very professional and respectful if you see the video.

What are you suggesting? They shouldn't try to win the game against us? Or that if they do it's because they have an inferiority complex?

Have you seen how many Pakistanis wanted to see India lose.

And cheats? Really...

Yes heard the coach's professional speech with a challenge in que , but as you look at the general Bangladeshi population, and the Hasina governement, they love to challenge Pakistan and prove a point that how after getting independence from Pakistan, they have become superior....just like Indians and Afghanis jump here and there try to prove a point....yet loose overall from Pakistan.

As I said most Pakistanis like me love to compete and keep Indians/Afghanis/Bangalis and English at a distance of not so friendliness and equal response from other sides to subdue Pakistan...India actually being the most enemy country of Pakistan.

Its not just a game for Bangladeshis is what I meant above.

I just wonder if any Pakistanis come to the ground even to support Pakistan Cricket Team.

Its a dead rubber now.

All it will be played is for pride. I hope Pakistan doesn't f**k it up if they decide to go all out for the qualification and in process, loose the match. Just play normal cricket and finish the tournament on a good note.

I just wonder if any Pakistanis come to the ground even to support Pakistan Cricket Team.

They will come regardless of the result. Just enjoy the good summer sunshine and cricket.

Scenarios for Pakistan to Qualify

- Beat Bangladesh by 312 runs after scoring 350

- Beat Bangladesh by 316 runs after scoring 400

- Beat Bangladesh by 321 runs after scoring 450

https://www.geo.tv/latest/241918-can-pakistan-still-qualify-for-world-cup-2019-semi-final

So all Bangladesh has to do is win the toss. Never in the history of cricket (I guess) a team will be kicked out just by losing a toss.

Bangladesh turned out to be a nightmare for Pakistan after all.

Last edited:
Bangladesh Team right now :

Radhika-Sharma_7190.jpg

So all Bangladesh has to do is win the toss. Never in the history of cricket (I guess) a team will be kicked out just by winning a toss!

Bangladesh turned out to be a real nightmare for Pakistan after all.
Don't worry @Trailer23 about the above dimwit, he has not even started learning about cricket yet and seems rather confused at his current state of imbecilic cricket knowledge probably due to his intellectually abortive birth - in cricketing terms ofcource.:enjoy:
Cheers and have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom