What's new

Baloch rebels inspire separatists in Sindh

its all quiet on the eastern side so the chaps from across the border are posting stories about our side. but this role can reverse any time because what we have on our side, India has it x5 no matter how much lid is put on it, the things keep boiling up underneath it.

This shows how you envy on our peace...........I assure you everything is Peaceful here from Kashmir to Kanyakumari........onlything boiling under lid is rice in our kitchens.......

I would call the Jeay Sindh/Sindudesh folks the equivalent of the Shiv Senas in Maharashtra: bullies, thugs, hoodlums; nothing more. Nothing compared/comparable to the BLA, BLF; not even close.

no offence

looks can be deceiving my dear.

have you seen the LTTE fighters or the child gangs of Rio? you might want to reconsider your jalebi claim.

I said "exactly" looks.

Cmpare him to this guy..

=Baloch_fighters.jpg

He looks like a real fighter... the Sindhi dude looks exactly like a traffic cop. Seriously.

p.s:- I'm a Tamil and I know about the Tigers and their fighting prowess. But my comment was only on looks.

Jaey sindh :woot: .... Are you guys serious :no:
i have never heard of this creature before .
dont give importance to extinct species

Too many of these southern Pakistanis working with enemy india.

Kill all these traitors.

Then people like you complain that Punjabis are killed and Punjab is not given enough natural gas and electrcity by other provinces.

The insurgency in Sindh was defeated back in the 80s. They carry about as much support as the Khalistan Movt in India. Limited to a few blogs and facebook pages coupled with an occasional one off incident. Blowing undefended railway tracks with a few hundred grams of commercial explosives is one of them, it is hardly an insurgency and definitely not an effective insurgency.

what the hell has happened to all these people :what: do they think they can live happily in a separate country with violence :no: whether it is balochis or sindhis they must understand country's situation ......separation is not the only way

Too many of these southern Pakistanis working with enemy india.

Kill all these traitors.

You know mate...on more than one occasion I've fiercely defended Punjabi Culture for its beautiful inclusivity and how, because of that, countless millions of non-ethnic Punjabis inhabit our province but damn you're making me seriously consider that as a Punjabi Kashmiri you'd probably ask me to f**k back to Srinagar or something !

Out of several hundred tribes of Balochistan, only half a dozen are seeking so-called 'Independence'.

If 2 people out of 100 in an election vote for 'freedom', and the rest 98 vote against 'freedom', why does everyone bother on what the 2% says? They then arm themselves, but still don't dare to fight the forces, so make up fake ambush stories on their websites/blogs/pages.

Move on, burst your bubble here, Balochi people want to stay with Pakistan, just a bunch of terrorists who would want otherwise to get their rule.

We should look after our people whichever province they come from. But this separatism crap is being coordinated from Indian consulates in Afghanistan with American connivance. Our leaders should have cut supply routes to Afghanistan in 2007.

my dear.. you are just confirming what I am saying

you didnt have to post a pic to prove your point. I already knew.
by the way I am far more fierce looking and ugly with a face scorched due to the dry and harsh atmosphere of Baluchistan but that doesnt mean that I will argue with the guy in the first post specially if he is high on bhung and has an AK-47 pointing at me.

we have made a lot of joke about the Mohajirs in Karachi, joking at their flimsy bodies and weak frame. but when they were pushed to the wall by almost every Tom D1ck and Harry then they made every oppressor cry and wet his pants.
now no one makes a joke in Karachi about the way Mohajirs look.

I said "exactly" looks.

Cmpare him to this guy..

He looks like a real fighter... the Sindhi dude looks exactly like a traffic cop. Seriously.

p.s:- I'm a Tamil and I know about the Tigers and their fighting prowess. But my comment was only on looks.

The insurgency in Sindh was defeated back in the 80s. They carry about as much support as the Khalistan Movt in India. Limited to a few blogs and facebook pages coupled with an occasional one off incident. Blowing undefended railway tracks with a few hundred grams of commercial explosives is one of them, it is hardly an insurgency and definitely not an effective insurgency.

rest assured,

they shall be found and then made to do the hard time.
our Lawyers and courts can cry a river for the "missing persons".

GM Syed himself believed in nonviolence so these chaps are not doing any favor to the cause.
my neighbor is a Sindhi nationalist but that only has to do with the fair distribution of resources and the political corruption.
he is also really fed up with blaming everything on Punjab because he says that Pakistan has been governed by Pashton, Sindh and Baloch leader enough time so blaming Punjab for their own follies is a joke

Back
Top Bottom