What's new

Ballistic missile Nasr: A bigger threat from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably 70% of my 11000 posts are from my nokia 5830.

off topic .. but I will have to say this.Write to Nokia immediately.Even they will be surprised to see the durability of their own product.

U cant pick a specific spot that suits you..... Nasr will be used on I.A in case it cross borders(which it should never in its right mind) ....If it does and are unstoppable by conventional means given the massive gap between the conventional forces then would be used as a last resort..... that means Indian going for full fledged nuclear war..... of Course dont accept Pakistan playing it nicely by then and waiting for Indians to pound it..... It sure would be an unacceptable scenario by then ... for both sides ......

So what Nasr ensures here.... Is that I.A never crosses the border!

and that will never happen..remember the indian ballistic missile defence??? this is specially designed ( mostly the AAD) to take on the NASR type missiles

my question to my indian friends is simple do they think if IA captures pakistani areas will the war be finished
nahi kyun ke tumare pass wo hai jo hamare pass nahi ;) :rofl:

How can you hold a place with 97% muslims population ????
Any moral or just ground????
Pak -india were divided on religious lines so kashmir is ours and we will make sure that it happens lets just wait till 2014 and thats even when kayani before going doesnt decide to give india a peace of his mind especially our army circles are feeling bad after this recent fiasco of kargil talk and just wanna do something as taliban of all origins have given their yes to go to kashmir and deal indians.....For us it would be a win win situation with our both enemies fighting each other but this coward zardari is hesitant coz of elections but lets see you guys will come to know in a couple of weeks...Why you think we started it all in the start of this year at Loc there is an extensive planning and this time its gonna be do or die ....:pakistan:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...attack-bjp-backed-terror-camps-kashmir-5.html

Astronished-Smiley.png

Correction to that: Nepal is the ONLY Hindu country in the world. :)

India is Secular.

You did not answer my question.

Nepal is a Hindu country, is it not also secular ?

Nope , Nepal now is not a hindu country .

The maoists changed it to secular .

Its actually a good plan. They are not thinking like our strategic planners. Their objective is different. They don;t care if they die. Their goal could be the quick and complete destruction of our military. Maybe, so that another power could walk right in with very little defence. I don;t know just thinking out of the box. I rather communicate my thoughts than sit here and write.

Then take out that 500000 army with an armed soldier for every three unarmed kashmiri men and they will tell you how much it is settled....

That's part of the settlement deal.. Get used to it.. ;)

No it isnt..
Kashmir itself never settled with india,thars why so much insurgency.

If insurgency is a measure of unsettlement, then there is more insurgency in KP, Balochistan and Sindh.. Are they not settled with Pak ?

The idea here is to blend in the launch vehicle with the normal battlefield ones (MBRLs/Transport Trucks) therefore it would be difficult to spot the launch vehicle. Pakistan could've modified a few Ghaznavis with low-yield warheads for the same role (as they are pretty much accurate too), but a MAZ-543 vehicle is too easy to spot for satellites. Moreover, the true meaning of the message i.e. possession and potential use of tactical nuclear weapon could not have been conveyed by merely stating that Ghaznavis have this capability.
Nasr is Pakistan's attempt of preventing conflict escalation at the battlefield level.

The logic of trying to blend nasr with MRBLs is faulty...
1) With availability of tactical battlefield radars, it will be difficult to achieve
2) Even if it is somehow achieved, it doesn't give any protection... How can you assume that Indian army/ IAF won't target MRBLs. They will be the first targets of the IAF ground attack aircrafts.

Using a nuclear bomb to destroy the enemy forces(that too, on your own land) is like slapping yourself on face while trying to squash a fly!

The retaliation to terror attack is not starting a war but funding similar attack on a larger scale in pakistan but instead of targetting low value civilian, we should target high value assets.
Size is on India's side so is amount of money we can spend on such operations, why would you push India to war(even if pakistan did not posses nuclear weapon) when we need economic prosperity to remove large number of Indian out of poverty. Winning a war wont guarantee that, but forcing pakistan to come to negotiation (without open humiliation but rather due to their own reason) will.

You remember Mumbai 26/11? Right?

While size and money is on your side, manpower and extremism is on our side!

Using a nuclear bomb to destroy the enemy forces(that too, on your own land) is like slapping yourself on face while trying to squash a fly!

In which case it should be a welcome development for Indian strategists -- Yet it is being argued that these are destabilizing given the time frame in which they can be used and at the level they can be used.

This system is being fielded with a clear policy in mind.

And how many 26/11s have happened in Pak since the original 26/11.. Having something like extremism on your side is not necessarily a good thing. Dont you remember the story about wild animals in the backyard.. ??

Completely agree-
The idea of nuking your own country is just rubbish-
Nasr is more like a detterence weapon- just like Nukes are- never to be used but proudly in the shelf type-

I am saying what to do in response to mumbai style attack, and response should never be military as it will not serve the purpose (deter terrorism).
Only way is to force the other side, to realize that it costs more to them than to victim.

So even if both countries did not have nuclear weapon, war will be an extreme and stupid step to take. (also we will lose international support)

Its a misnomer that you need to use fanatic to commit sabotage / low intensity war inside enemy territory, there are plenty of NSA to choose from, especially in pakistan who will do it for you.

Are you talking about same extremism which has killed more people since start of 2013 till now than 166 killed in Mumbai, 4 years ago ?

Sorry Sir, your extremism is also on our side, used against you, unfortunately.

In which case it should be a welcome development for Indian strategists -- Yet it is being argued that these are destabilizing given the time frame in which they can be used and at the level they can be used.

This system is being fielded with a clear policy in mind.

Just clear your mind and really think!

What are you going to do with your own land when you get it back (during or after the war)? Remember this land has now become a nuclear fallout zone! Yaar this will strain your coffers more than investing in traditional weaponry! Don't be myopic... think about the state after war also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom